Why ABCD kids

Scurvy

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

emaindi unkul. anni theories unnay nee deggara, neeku ee db lo undalsina dusthithi enduku pattindhi unkul?

Corona ankul. lekapothe M kuda waste seyyanu time ikkada

3 hours ago, TrollBait said:

yeah no one cares about my fcuking opinion other than 30 yr old kiddos with a stick up their butttt. haha.. 

for someone who keeps repeating that he doesn't care about my opinion, you sure have a lot to say about it. 

keep searching for that elusive high worth people in this db. atleast I'm only doing what everyone is doing in this db. ranting into a vaccuum. you seem to have unresolved issues  with an online id. lol.

Yeah right!! If I ever thought that your opinions were worth anything to read, I would have responded idiot. You came in to this thread complaining that I wasn’t reading lol and now you say that I am reading your shite opinion. Do you even know the difference between a comment and an opinion numbnuts? Yeah if I had any unresolved issues I would have commented - not like you who keeps tagging/commenting about me in your shite threads which I don’t even care about. CITI_c$y

4 hours ago, TrollBait said:

yeah please kick me in slow motion by taking your own time to compile your responses. 

but at least you are not blabbering out of your depth like when you were responding immediately. so there's that. small mercies I guess.

You think this forum is the only thing I have to worry about jackass?  Maybe for you it is as you keep coming back here to getting your shite kicked even after getting banned lol. If anyone is obsessed it is you little guy. @3$%

16 hours ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Confidence is over rated. It's an accessory but not a substitute to bad looks. 

Correste comparing kadhu kani atleast vallaki beauty lekapoina antha care cheyaru ani but manam ekuva feel aipotham ani

6 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah right!! If I ever thought that your opinions were worth anything to read, I would have responded idiot. You came in to this thread complaining that I wasn’t reading lol and now you say that I am reading your shite opinion. Do you even know the difference between a comment and an opinion numbnuts? Yeah if I had any unresolved issues I would have commented - not like you who keeps tagging/commenting about me in your shite threads which I don’t even care about. 

wtf are you blabbering now?

I called you a fcuking fool. That's what I call people who earnestly parrot bs and link to articles that they themselves haven't read. lol. 

for someone who seems to religiously follow what everybody posts here, and mocks them indirectly, its so sad you keep losing your sh1t when someone mocks you. 

yeah yeah, you don't care about me so much, that you had to defend dopey rapey clown biden with a silly reference to what sanders wrote about sexuality decades ago. lol.

7 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

You think this forum is the only thing I have to worry about jackass?  Maybe for you it is as you keep coming back here to getting your shite kicked even after getting banned lol. If anyone is obsessed it is you little guy. 

I don't care about your fcuking pretentious bs dude. you post google search results as proof for your arguments. How smart can you really be to be so busy? lol.

I just don't enjoy classic games that stretch over many days.

I play rapid and blitz. hope to catch you sometime when you are actually around. ofcourse I have to put up with whiny incoherent nonsense you will spout.

19 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

wtf are you blabbering now?

I called you a fcuking fool. That's what I call people who earnestly parrot bs and link to articles that they themselves haven't read. lol. 

for someone who seems to religiously follow what everybody posts here, and mocks them indirectly, its so sad you keep losing your sh1t when someone mocks you. 

yeah yeah, you don't care about me so much, that you had to defend dopey rapey clown biden with a silly reference to what sanders wrote about sexuality decades ago. lol.

If anyone is losing his shite it is you feckwit. You are the loser who kept commenting while I didn’t really care. Now all of a sudden you come into this thread crying that I wasn’t responding to you. The reality is that your opinions are shite for any sane person to respond. You are the know it all idiot who got showed up for suggesting that Bernie is going to win the presidency. Clearly shows that you want to act all informed about global politicos when you are just another low level libtard who knows nothing. What has American politics got anything to do with you? Nothing. “But hey, I gotta show off to people on an obscure internet forum how knowledgeable I am”. CITI_c$y 
Oh man, this little dude keeps crying after so many days lol - must have hurt his little feelings real hard. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If anyone is losing his shite it is you feckwit. You are the loser who kept commenting while I didn’t really care. Now all of a sudden you come into this thread crying that I wasn’t responding to you. The reality is that your opinions are shite for any sane person to respond. You are the know it all idiot who got showed up for suggesting that Bernie is going to win the presidency. Clearly shows that you want to act all informed about global politicos when you are just another low level libtard who knows nothing. What has American politics got anything to do with you? Nothing. “But hey, I gotta show off to people on an obscure internet forum how knowledgeable I am”.  
Oh man, this little dude keeps crying after so many days lol - must have hurt his little feelings real hard. 

haha.. I called you a fcuking fool, and you are deluding yourself that I'm crying about you ignoring me.

I am happy for you to ignore me. grates my sophisticated brain to read pathetic arguments equating an actual sexual assault with an article someone wrote fantasizing about a sexually liberal utopia.

I didn't suggest Bernie is gonna win the presidency you moron. stop putting words in my mouth to make yourself sound intelligent.you are not. 

I'm ranting into the void in this db. You are ranting on me. u used to do it indirectly. I just dragged you to do it openly. you are good entertainment to me :)

27 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I don't care about your fcuking pretentious bs dude. you post google search results as proof for your arguments. How smart can you really be to be so busy? lol.

I just don't enjoy classic games that stretch over many days.

I play rapid and blitz. hope to catch you sometime when you are actually around. ofcourse I have to put up with whiny incoherent nonsense you will spout.

Of course you don’t enjoy it. You will get your ass handed to you that is why. Simple evidence pretty much contradicts everything you say so that is your level. Replying to your comments doesn’t require more time and effort anyway. Yeah run away like you always do. Of course we will catch up since you like to get whipped every few days with a new ID lol. @3$%

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Of course you don’t enjoy it. You will get your ass handed to you that is why. Simple evidence pretty much contradicts everything you say so that is your level. Replying to your comments doesn’t require more time and effort anyway. Yeah run away like you always do. Of course we will catch up since you like to get whipped every few days with a new ID lol. 

make up your mind moron. 

are you saying that you don't care to read and respond to the sh1t I post, or are congratulating yourself for debunking my sh1t with google links?

lol. 

25 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

haha.. I called you a fcuking fool, and you are deluding yourself that I'm crying about you ignoring me.

I am happy for you to ignore me. grates my sophisticated brain to read pathetic arguments equating an actual sexual assault with an article someone wrote fantasizing about a sexually liberal utopia.

I didn't suggest Bernie is gonna win the presidency you moron. stop putting words in my mouth to make yourself sound intelligent.you are not. 

I'm ranting into the void in this db. You are ranting on me. u used to do it indirectly. I just dragged you to do it openly. you are good entertainment to me :)

Sophisticated brain? Is that what retards are being told these days lmao. I bet they told you that since your childhood and you kept believing it. Of course I compared them. It worked you up so much that you had to comeback after so many days to cry. What can you do anyway, crying is all you have left now lol. Go sit in the corner and cry like you always do. Nothing is going to change the result now. Good that you have resorted to lying about Bernie winning the presidency. May be in your fake world he will be the true “President” of America ROFL. Either way it doesn’t take out the fact that you got showed up for being a know it all libtard. Good that you consider my whipping of you as entertainment. Anything can be true in your fake world anyway. CITI_c$y