Alabama strip clubs officially reopen....

r2d2

Alabama strip clubs reopened Friday.

They couldn’t wait to take it off in Alabama, where some strip clubs reportedly got a head start on the state’s blessing to reopen as early as 5 p.m. Central time Friday.Gov. Kay Ivey loosened lockdown restrictions in her state in time for Memorial Day weekend by giving businesses like strips clubs, water parks and bowling alleys the green light to get back to work as long as they practice safe social distancing rules. But according to AL.com, some strip clubs took it upon themselves to get back to the grind earlier this week. To what degree they were taking other safety measures is also debatable.An employee at the Gentleman’s Club in Attalla, reportedly answered the phone Wednesday with music blaring in the background and told a reporter they were open, but practicing safe social distancing.

Katti southern figures unatru man strip clubs in the south including Georgia, Alabama and North California. East Coast and West Coast strip clubs suck compared to the south

12 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Katti southern figures unatru man strip clubs in the south including Georgia, Alabama and North California. East Coast and West Coast strip clubs suck compared to the south

Lol dude I’m from Charlotte NC and we have worst strip clubs here. I don’t know about Georgia and Alabama. I heard Florida has good ones though

27 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Lol dude I’m from Charlotte NC and we have worst strip clubs here. I don’t know about Georgia and Alabama. I heard Florida has good ones though

Ks has worst sc too

10 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

lap dance ela vestaro touch cheyakunda social distance maintain chesukuntu..

6 feet distance lo vestharu anta

10 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Dani kana daridram.em.untundi bro , mutukolevu feel undadu inka enduku

Better than online forn noo...

8 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Been to Florida and yes they have beautiful dancers and super clubs 

8 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Florida, Georgia, Alabama matram too goo untay man SCs

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

TOM anna capabilities & capacities telavanattu unnayi

Anna yekkadunna drops mathram 6 feet trajectory lo travel chepisthadu. ..Any strip clubs single man. Tommyyyy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Been to Florida and yes they have beautiful dancers and super clubs 

FL lo miami tampa anthe anywhere iyna waste