Alcohol to India

iddaritho

Which is best brand to send to relatives in India 

My wife’s menamama and cousin requested 

I am not familiar with brands now (stopped drinking few years ago ) and avg price to spend 

also I saw some one ordered lot of whiskey recently if selling for discount pm me 

7 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Which is best brand to send to relatives in India 

My wife’s menamama and cousin requested 

I am not familiar with brands now (stopped drinking few years ago ) and avg price to spend 

also I saw some one ordered lot of whiskey recently if selling for discount pm me 

AP lo nice brands dorukutunayi anta...niche brands with attractive packaging.

Except for ur siblings/parents send Kirkland 1.75/$16 costco to others and make sure they google it to check price, inko sari adagaru nayallu..also India la especially hyd la u get everything everywhere 🤷‍♂️ yeshalu kakapothe 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

1 minute ago, WigsandThighs said:

Except for ur siblings/parents send Kirkland 1.75/$16 costco to others and make sure they google it to check price, inko sari adagaru nayallu..also India la especially hyd la u get everything everywhere 🤷‍♂️ yeshalu kakapothe 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

those are all IMFL; 

differs in taste. 

7 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

baa .... enthaina foreign saruku ... foreign saruke .... aa kikke verabba ....

apple phone india lo kante ... US lo koni daaniki craze ekkuva ....

maa abbayi US nundi pampaadu ... maa anna US nundi pampaadu ... maa cousin US nundi pampaadu ... aa maatalaki craze ekkuva ...

akkada vundi kick ...