How George Floyd Was Killed in Police Custody

xano917

Too bad. Police vallu koncham common sense vadithe intha varaku vachedi kadu emo.. 

Looks like police has bad intentions based on what I saw in the video

6 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

5. All these would have been avoided if the person has just consented,and got in to the car. Simple.

WRONG

All of it'd have been avoided if the officers behaved human.

Its may be ok to behave like that with aggressive criminals.

This poor guy is not aggressive.. he is just resisting the arrest. At somepoint on the video, he even said he will get into the car.. if the police takes his knee off.  (man: take of the knee, i cant breathe. police: get into the car.. man: I will. )

15 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

What happened was unfortunate. 

1. He should not have resisted arrest, maha aithe 1 or 2 days, he will be out.

2. They are backup cops, called for additional help because he was resisting arrest.

3. How do additional help gauze the situation, if its just 1 person and 2 cops are unable to control, they might have thought its pretty serious.

4. Unfortunately, the officer on Floyd knows him personally too (it seems, read somewhere). 

5. All these would have been avoided if the person has just consented,and got in to the car. Simple.

aa video lo "claustrophobic" ane word use chsearu...

44 minutes ago, jetwings said:

WRONG

All of it'd have been avoided if the officers behaved human.

Its may be ok to behave like that with aggressive criminals.

This poor guy is not aggressive.. he is just resisting the arrest. At somepoint on the video, he even said he will get into the car.. if the police takes his knee off.  (man: take of the knee, i cant breathe. police: get into the car.. man: I will. )

46 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Man kukkallaga treat chestaru nallollani ikkada policollu.. Too much, road meede andari mundu champesadu..

5 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

I was talking about, even before the backup cops came. if he had been in the car. They are called because he wasn't getting in to the car.

this all dilutes the things.

WHATEVER is the reasoning, all the IFS.. do not make sense. If he hadn't come out of his that day, nothing would have happened. millions of dollars saved.

lol.

NOTHING justifies a forcing knee on the neck of a non violent subject... even after people around requested/shouted not to.. and he wasnt even taking the knee off even after the medics arrived.. this just cruel..

Arrey..  how can you apply brutal force on the subject, for whom you have called the ambulance. NOTHING IN THE WORLD can justify this.