Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

Just now, Silverado said:

IIT doesn't implement dalit reservation,are u mental or what??,my friend got selected into IIT in dalit quota

just because one friend of yours got in, doesn't mean it implements it. IIT doesn't implement quota in teaching staff.. almost all its staff are uppercaste.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

just because one friend of yours got in, doesn't mean it implements it. IIT doesn't implement quota in teaching staff.. almost all its staff are uppercaste.

For faculty posts in subjects other than science and technology e.g. Humanities, Social Science and Management as well as non-faculty posts, reservation at standard rate of 15%, 7½ % and 27% for Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) respectively is fully applicable,” Javadekar 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

IIT doesn't implement dalit reservation,are u mental or what??,my friend got selected into IIT in dalit quota

AMU is it a state run institution or a private one? make your case clearly ra.

I dont undestand how a state is allowed to run a minority institution to benefit just one section of society. I am not interested to learn about it.

about IIT, 

https://www.livemint.com/Home-Page/jSDzymVzLyV0q5n3SbDBnK/85-quota-seats-going-empty-as-candidates-fail-to-make-the-g.html

85% quota seats going empty as candidates fail to make the grade

Another example of using state money to benefit particular section of people. Its wrong if AMU does it, and if IIT does it. you seem to think that one person getting in means everyting is shiny and dandy.

For faculty posts in subjects other than science and technology e.g. Humanities, Social Science and Management as well as non-faculty posts, reservation at standard rate of 15%, 7½ % and 27% for Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) respectively is fully applicable,” Javadekar 

haha... Just because its on paper, doesn' mean it is implemented. 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

chala baga cover chesavu 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

AMU is it a state run institution or a private one? make your case clearly ra.

I dont undestand how a state is allowed to run a minority institution to benefit just one section of society. I am not interested to learn about it.

about IIT, 

https://www.livemint.com/Home-Page/jSDzymVzLyV0q5n3SbDBnK/85-quota-seats-going-empty-as-candidates-fail-to-make-the-g.html

85% quota seats going empty as candidates fail to make the grade

Another example of using state money to benefit particular section of people. Its wrong if AMU does it, and if IIT does it. you seem to think that one person getting in means everyting is shiny and dandy.

Empty doesn't mean they are deprived like AMU,they are not willing to come,lot of difference,u nutcase

1 minute ago, odhu_le_macha said:

chala baga cover chesavu 

avunu. perfect ga chesa. because I'm right. dalit seats are unfilled and in some IITs they fill it wih General guota students. some keep it unfilled.

you live in your own world where everything is working fine. sare na..

keep using state finances to bolster the uppercaste more and more, so they can then push off to the US. lol.

Empty doesn't mean they are deprived like AMU,they are not willing to come,lot of difference,u nutcase

you are just making a blanket case here..

what is AMU... first tell me that. 

I said that any institution that is dependent on state money should implement reservation. AMU shouldnt be given an exception. but is AMU private or state owned? tell that first.

you just make up bs, and call that an argument.

IITs are soaking up public money and educating the uppercaste. and you are okay with that. lol hypocrite.

A committee was formed by the name of foundation of Muslim College and asked people to fund generously. Then Viceroy and Governor General of India, Thomas Baring gave a donation of 10,000 while the Lt. Governor of the North Western Provinces contributed 1,000, and by March 1874 funds for the college stood at 1,53,92 and 8 anas[5] Maharao Raja Mahamdar Singh Mahamder Bahadur of Patiala contributed 58,000 while Raja Shambhu Narayan of Benaras donated 60.[8] Donations also came in from the Maharaja of Vizianagaram as well.[9] The college was initially affiliated to he University of Calcuttafor the matriculate examination but became an affiliate of Allahabad University in 1885. [5] The 7th Nizam of Hyderabad, HEH Mir Osman Ali Khanmade a remarkable donation of Rupees 5 Lakh to this institution in the year 1918. [10][11][12][13]

see this almost all Hindu Maharaja's donated bcoz they thought Hindus were given seats

infact from our Telugu state maharaja of vizianagaram also given grants to pissfuls

AMU is private university taken by state and given by UGC grants by government,so they have to implement

that settles the case then. its a private university.

its upto the govt to reframe the conditions upon which it will support AMU.

why are you asking me, a private person, this bs question? ask your CM yogi.

A committee was formed by the name of foundation of Muslim College and asked people to fund generously. Then Viceroy and Governor General of India, Thomas Baring gave a donation of 10,000 while the Lt. Governor of the North Western Provinces contributed 1,000, and by March 1874 funds for the college stood at 1,53,92 and 8 anas[5] Maharao Raja Mahamdar Singh Mahamder Bahadur of Patiala contributed 58,000 while Raja Shambhu Narayan of Benaras donated 60.[8] Donations also came in from the Maharaja of Vizianagaram as well.[9] The college was initially affiliated to he University of Calcuttafor the matriculate examination but became an affiliate of Allahabad University in 1885. [5] The 7th Nizam of Hyderabad, HEH Mir Osman Ali Khanmade a remarkable donation of Rupees 5 Lakh to this institution in the year 1918. [10][11][12][13]

see this almost all Hindu Maharaja's donated bcoz they thought Hindus were given seats

infact from our Telugu state maharaja of vizianagaram also given grants to pissfuls

pointless info. use the details and make an argument, or keep quiet.