Outsiders of industry: The cases of Uday Kiran and Sushant Singh

Mirage

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

India lo nepotism is not new... its there in many industries like films, politics and businesses as these are the most useless industries which dont require any smartness, skill or talent as long as you have a great team of people around you. You can shine as a superstar as long as your team is working for you. Kottha ga KJ gadno leka allu aravind no thittadam lo point ledu... anyone aspiring big in movies or politics need to swallow this hard pill and question themselves if they are ready for that... RIP to this guy but there are far more hard working warriors in our country and he should have taken them as inspiration before doing this act... well, what do I know about his life anyways... Its better to not comment and let it be and live with the reality

This was KJ's statement on Insta hence the outrage I think. He made a movie with him and released on netflix last year and yet he say this. 

I blame myself for not being in touch with you for the past year..... I have felt at times like you may have needed people to share your life with...but somehow I never followed up on that feeling...will never make that mistake again...we live in very energetic and noisy but still very isolated times ...some of us succumb to these silences and go within...we need to not just make relationships but also constantly nurture them....Sushants unfortunate demise has been a huge wake up call to me ...to my level of compassion and to my ability to foster and protect my equations.....I hope this resonates with all of you as well....will miss your infectious smile and your bear hug ....

Just now, karthik25 said:

which ladder? income ladder?

I meant top positions like top actors, politicians, businessmen... so yeah in a way you can say income related.

high paying jobs are always low in number and will have huge competition so the success rate is low comparatively. 

Just now, mustang302 said:

Sharuk " khan" ki ee tag additional bonus indha? Pure talent antara mestaru?

SRK is excellent actor.. no doubt about it.

But 90s lo D gang backing for Khan movies undedi ani antaru.. not sure how true.

Just now, karthik25 said:

SRK is excellent actor.. no doubt about it.

But 90s lo D gang backing for Khan movies undedi ani antaru.. not sure how true.

Salman,srk backed by Baba siddique dawood chamcha

Nani and Ravi teja are the only outsiders in TFI who succeeded big

See how RamCharan, Naga Chaitanya, akhil has huge advantage over them just being sons of stars and barely any good acting

Aa akhil gaadiki evadu ra anni chances ichedhi movies lo