• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProfessorStrange

• zarathustra

• Michaelbarbosa

• kevinUsa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@seematapakaya get it stamped by the institute ? India lo institute lo ippude cheyinchatam kastam bro.CHadivindi out of state.Intlo kuda vere vallu velli cheyinche situation ledu. Transcript envelope ni direct ga mail cheyaccha ?

14 minutes ago, ProfessorStrange said:

WES ki transcripts direct ga insititution nundi mail cheyalani new rule anta.But my institution will not do that.

Nenu direct ga mail chesthe will they accept? please throw some light @tennisluvr

Yes this is @tennisluvr, you can get it from your university in a sealed envelope and mail it to WES evaluation in Toronto. Make sure you don't open the seal and that it is sealed and has your university seal, that's what I have done for my transcripts from India. For the ones from US the university did send them directly. 

Just now, ProfessorStrange said:

@zarathustra meeru em year lo send chesaru? Looks like the rules have been changed after 2018 and they require transcripts from Indian Uni s directly as well.ade confirm cheskundamani adiganu

I sent them in 2017 bro, around October November time. Not sure if they changed the rules now. 

5 minutes ago, ProfessorStrange said:

WES ki transcripts direct ga insititution nundi mail cheyalani new rule anta.But my institution will not do that.

Nenu direct ga mail chesthe will they accept? please throw some light @tennisluvr

put your university address as from address and post it dude thru DHL or fedex or ups 

5 minutes ago, ProfessorStrange said:

@Michaelbarbosa Outer envelope meeda kuda University Seal kavali , only from address won't be accepted as I guess.

Koti lo neeku e seal kavalante aa seal chestharu bro, if you get hold of the right person