How many of you don't celebrate birthday!

bostonbro

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

will slowly change it to multiples of 3,2 as family grows and life gets shorter

like small goals for 33 years and big goals for 35 etc

Oho nice planning bro

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Kadu bro ,ala sitting edamani mingestharu,nenu mostly beer okate taguthanu,allu anni tagutharu

May be that is their way of celebration.. it is not their mistake that you don’t drink.. may be they all like you for who you are.. 

count your blessings bro.. there are so many people who have no friends to even talk and no one to care for them... 

never did since birth, i remember a couple times in childhood i gave few candies to kids, if thats a celebration. 

#ihatebirthdays. 

and i am glad :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

May be that is their way of celebration.. it is not their mistake that you don’t drink.. may be they all like you for who you are.. 

count your blessings bro.. there are so many people who have no friends to even talk and no one to care for them... 

K bro,hmm e vuru mandhi India lo,frnds are overrated,manaki problems vaste entha Mandi Manatho touch lo untaro adhi mukyam

Ipati daaka antha problem em raledu le,so okay

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

10gi tagutaru, avsaraniki okkadu panikiradu. edo 1-2 friends unte chalu, veellantha picha lite 😀

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

10gi tagutaru, avsaraniki okkadu panikiradu. edo 1-2 friends unte chalu, veellantha picha lite 😀

Idi corrstu vinna kani anubhavinchaledu

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

K bro,hmm e vuru mandhi India lo,frnds are overrated,manaki problems vaste entha Mandi Manatho touch lo untaro adhi mukyam

Ipati daaka antha problem em raledu le,so okay

I have a handful of them from several years..  many of them helped me and I helped Many of them in various stages.. there are some who did not need any help from anyone.. it always doesn’t have to be monetary help.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

I have a handful of them from several years..  many of them helped me and I helped Many of them in various stages.. there are some who did not need any help from anyone.. it always doesn’t have to be monetary help.. 

Not monetary bro always,moral I am talking

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Idi corrstu vinna kani anubhavinchaledu

adi correcte.. most of the friends I got in my professional life are not much helpful when I need some help. my graduation friends helped m actually. 

Only celebrate with my lover and close friends.. 2015 lo dad bought cake for me ..na life motham lo oka 5-6 times kosa cakeuu ..

I have less friends and less drama in life😇