fafala meeda entha kharchu pettaru

kadapakathalu

2 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

Cost varies widely bro. When I started I was a student and didn't have money. I was going for 200/300 dollar options - some of them were ok, some of them were rude and some of them had bad hygiene (in which case I just walked out). There was no guarantee on what to expect. From 600 dollar onwards, things got much better and more predictable. Highest I ever spent was 3500. 

I don't care about race. I go by looks, height, and how they behave. I repeated one girl three times and another girl two times. All the others were one time.

Good bro. At least you experienced some taste.

what is your go to site? Now all blocked no

10 minutes ago, soldier said:

Good bro. At least you experienced some taste.

what is your go to site? Now all blocked no

I started with bkpages.. it worked great when I was looking for < 400 dollar options.. then it got blocked but I was able to get referrals from girls I saw to other girls.. vaallaki oka network untundi bro.. it's hard to get into the network, one needs to earn trust and keep seeing girls to hold that trust. Motham referral game nadichedi. Other option to get in the network is to provide full ID, work address etc., which is kinda risky imo.

Now many online sites (atleast the ones I knew of, eg: the erotic review) got blocked because of fosta-sesta. I was able to get along with referrals until COVID happened and everything stopped (from what I know many girls have also stopped working). It has been 5 months since I saw one.

3 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Please list out all the website names bro..

All the websites I used are now closed because of fosta-sesta.. I used to go on bkpages, ter and p411.

29 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

I started with bkpages.. it worked great when I was looking for < 400 dollar options.. then it got blocked but I was able to get referrals from girls I saw to other girls.. vaallaki oka network untundi bro.. it's hard to get into the network, one needs to earn trust and keep seeing girls to hold that trust. Motham referral game nadichedi. Other option to get in the network is to provide full ID, work address etc., which is kinda risky imo.

Now many online sites (atleast the ones I knew of, eg: the erotic review) got blocked because of fosta-sesta. I was able to get along with referrals until COVID happened and everything stopped (from what I know many girls have also stopped working). It has been 5 months since I saw one.

Any desi girl , in your long list of explorations ??

9 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Any desi girl , in your long list of explorations ??

Desi girls are rare to come across in this line of work but I saw one. She was my second girl and was of Indian descent (ABCD girl). Very bad experience.. terrible hygiene. 

3 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

All the websites I used are now closed because of fosta-sesta.. I used to go on bkpages, ter and p411.

What is ter?

3 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

Desi girls are rare to come across in this line of work but I saw one. She was my second girl and was of Indian descent. Very bad experience.. terrible hygiene. 

Nj ny lo untaru for sure

51 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

Desi girls are rare to come across in this line of work but I saw one. She was my second girl and was of Indian descent (ABCD girl). Very bad experience.. terrible hygiene

Ante she was not clear there? Not cooperative??

On 7/10/2020 at 7:57 AM, kadapakathalu said:

ee roju tally vesa.. fafala meeda entha pettanani ... 32k dollars on 23 girls. i started in 2015 when i was a student.. looks like i am addicted 😅

each 1500 pettava enduku rey anta costly yavvaralu neeku 

happy ga flirt chesi pani kaninchaka 

15 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

She didn’t wipe properly bro 🤮

Very bad. Anyway have had any discussion about your adventures  to your wife/future wife. Do you think it’s morally right  to reveal some of your past or will potray as ramudu manchi baludu covering the past ??  Nothing to judge you, just curious how you will handle this ani.

3 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

each 1500 pettava enduku rey anta costly yavvaralu neeku 

happy ga flirt chesi pani kaninchaka 

Maybe it will work if you are willing to spend the same amount on some Latina papalu. Okcupid/tinder lo.