F4ck corona. Ee roju pakka building tella pillani kummi padesaa..

JambaKrantu

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idemi edupu ra ayya..!!! 

Pilagadu yudham chesi vasthe, mubarako anale kani enduku chesinav, evadu cheyamanadu, kathi tez ga vunda antarendi ra ayya...

vammo...idemi edupu..!!! 

Lite teesko bro, chutiya galla insecurities anni crying roopam lo bayatiki vachay ante

44 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Not lasting long enough

feekinav thee..elli nee routine chekka aunty eedios susko po..susthe susinav ee db la enduku esthav ra babuu...

13 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Lite teesko bro, chutiya galla insecurities anni crying roopam lo bayatiki vachay ante

@JambaKrantu Garu, for the sake of your followers, please post some of your unique encounters you had with different girls (May be in new thread) it will be beneficial for lots of young stars here, haters/jealous uncles will continue to comment, as you said we should ignore them. 

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

@JambaKrantu Garu, for the sake of your followers, please post some of your unique encounters you had with different girls (May be in new thread) it will be beneficial for lots of young stars here, haters/jealous uncles will continue to comment, as you said we should ignore them. 

Y bro, already too many people crying. Anni veste edchi sastaru..

14 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Y bro, already too many people crying. Anni veste edchi sastaru..

Some of my friends in DB like @Sucker will gain some knowledge on how to approach the girls and proceed ani. Moreover it’s feels good to know about things someone has done that most people like me can only imagine in dreams.  

Just now, Tellugodu said:

Some of my friends in DB like @Sucker will gain some knowledge on how to approach the girls and proceed ani. Moreover it’s feels good to know about things someone has done that most people like me can only imagine in dreams.  

sucker gadu ninnati nunchi missing..

Bro, simple steps. At first nenu kooda tella pillalu ante only dreams lo anukunetodini..

First body. Consistent gym and good diet for one year

Next hygene - dental cleanings every 6 months, keep your clothes away from Indian kitchen. Clean shave upstairs and downstairs

Dressing - buy nice clothes even if you only have 5 of 6 pairs

Work on your confidence and conversational skills - keep trying. This is the most important thing. You can look like Hrithik Roshan but if you don't have the confidence to approach or the conversational skills it won't happen

For me it took 2 years almost for the first lay. Now if I try I can get one lay a month.. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idemi edupu ra ayya..!!! 

Pilagadu yudham chesi vasthe, mubarako anale kani enduku chesinav, evadu cheyamanadu, kathi tez ga vunda antarendi ra ayya...

vammo...idemi edupu..!!! 

good post

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 6:52 PM, iddaritho said:

for a women or man after 1 or twice 

The mood doesn't continue how ever attracted to your partner 

So if you fake 

Just say you did say twice in 2 hour that's believable 

But in dreams or fantasy anything is possible 

On 7/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, tom bhayya said:

4 times 25LYPn.gif

@3$%