You are all nothing but hypocrites

TrollBait

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Why is being a hypocrite bad though? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

where does it say it is bad. 

it says hypocrites. 

its bad by extension because such stances curb individual freedom for others, while increasing social stature for the person supporting it. and by extension it encourages such bad actors to flourish without being challenged.

some of them can be as innocuous sounding as you are, while being sociopathic.

9 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Why is being a hypocrite bad though? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Being hypocrite is not bad...but attacking Others with hypocrisy is bad

10 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

where does it say it is bad. 

it says hypocrites. 

its bad by extension because such stances curb individual freedom for others, while increasing social stature for the person supporting it. and by extension it encourages such bad actors to flourish without being challenged.

some of them can be as innocuous sounding as you are, while being sociopathic.

No body is merely living for others. Some people say it out loud and become hypocrites, some people don't, and think they became saints. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

No body is merely living for others. Some people say it out loud and become hypocrites, some people don't, and think they became saints. 

no one is claiming sainthood here. They just want people not to be assholes. There are lives on the line here.

looks like its too hard an ask.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

no one is claiming sainthood here. They just want people not to be assholes. There are lives on the line here.

looks like its too hard an ask.

Lives are always at stake in a war, but there is always a right side and a wrong side, which is relative to the frame of reference. 

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Lives are always at stake in a war, but there is always a right side and a wrong side, which is relative to the frame of reference. 

There's no war. you just wanna create one out of bullshit.

when was the last time your life was at stake? 

I forgot. you are special because you worked hard and got scholarship into IIT and then stanford. the rest of them can fight to death for your amusement, while you live off govt titties and innocently ask why its wrong to want to see some level of oppression of minorities if it serves some higher purpose.

what's the higher purpose? resurrection of your homeland, that you don't even care about.

If everyone worked hard, and got into special institutes (even though only 0.001% can), the world would magically be a better place.

people hate hard work, so they deserve to live on the brink and rot in jails if they dare to fall out of line. 

anthe ga.

my dalit friend who got into IIT through reservation deserves all the respect. and then IAS. she must be held as role model for everyone to emulate, even though only 0.001% can do it.

but the avg kashmiri who didn't even try to get into IIT can go fcuk himself.. because I'm too busy bothering about my rats to give a rats arse to humans who are not from special places.

yeah, but I support reservation. i'm good.