anyone in db got coronavirus?

kadapakathalu

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mama Nina neethread lepeasaru mods abt size

choosa kaka.. what can i do lol.. db people are hypocrites.. shopping gurinchi threads accept chestaru gani size vishayaniki vasthe feel bad..

• Upvote 1

throat lo virus attack chesthadi,

abdominal pains

diaohhrea for south asians

fever fluctuations in temperature

chest pain( most people get it )

breathing difficulties

for me no cough but throat soareness

10- 14 days lo normal aipothadi

4 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

throat lo virus attack chesthadi,

abdominal pains

diaohhrea for south asians

fever fluctuations in temperature

chest pain( most people get it )

breathing difficulties

for me no cough but throat soareness

Medicines em theeskunnav

My dear Bedars&Sisters, pls avoid Tylenol/Acetaminophen, cold/cough syrups, Paracetamol, Dolo, Zyrtec or Cetrizine. e medicines body lo just acute inflammation ni reduce cheyadaniki work chesthayi but at the expense of stress on Liver, Kidney and Heart. Use chesthunnantha kalam fever, body pains, cold, cough symptoms nundi relief unnattu anipisthadhi, you'll not even have any stomach issues due to this medicine in the initial days/years, but slow damage untadhi internally. All of a sudden one fine day you'll have some other symptoms, diagnose cheyinchunte you'll find Ulcers, fatty lever etc., Literally an irreversible damage to the crucial organs. Many uncles in my circle faced this.

I suggest one best herbal medicine, no side effects, in turn comes with additional antioxidant benefits.

Whenever you feel Feverish, tiredness, without nose block or running nose or sneezes then take this the below :

• Guduchi(Giloy) [Available in Amazon US or other indian sites, india lo available anywhere] Take a pinch or 2(half teaspoon, 2grams roughly) and add to hot water and have it as first thing in the morning. If feverish symptoms are severe, you can have it in the evening also. The next two days you can just have it once in a day. For diet, better to have fruits and fruit juices, Barley Malt(lowest glycemic index) or Ragi malt for one day or any easily digestible. But no rice please. 2nd day you'll definitely start feeling good and you can have any diet. take the medicine for 3 days. Keep drinking lukewarm to warm water as much as you can.

Along with Fever, if you have nose block or running nose or sneezes, breathing issues, then take the below medicines:

• Guduchi(Giloy) 1.5 to 2 gms (2 pinches)
  • Licorice(Athimadhuram) 1.5 gms  (1 and half pinch) [This works for Cold/Cough/all respiratory issues]
  • Add both to a glass of hot water and have it, you'll start feeling better in 3 to hours.
  • Do the same in the evening. For the next two days, have this combo only once a day.
  • Same diet as above.

These are the best medicines on the planet for Fever, cold, cough, sore/strep throat or any throat infection.

*Please remember these are medicines not food, although ayurveda or studies mention that no side effects in long term consumption, i advice you not too consume for a longer time like more than 4 days. If you consume regularly the body will get used to them and they'll no longer work as medicine. Use only whenever you've symptoms.

Get rid of allopathic medicine for the sake of longer life of your organs and your body.