Melatonin addiction ochi sachindi

Nimmakai

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Chamomile tea, asmr videos, calm app laaga sleep time stories vinu - chalane free options unnai youtube lo. 

Chamomile tea dunkin donuts good #:~

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Chamomile tea dunkin donuts good #:~

dunkin lo kaadu.. buy organic one from whole foods or amazon, something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Tea-Bedtime-Soothing-Spicy/dp/B0009F3SA0/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1JLL8E4IF18PM&dchild=1&keywords=yogi+bedtime+tea&qid=1596670767&sprefix=yogi+bed%2Caps%2C173&sr=8-2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Once in a while DD lo when I get headache 

5 hours ago, jaijava said:

bro i had similar issue with sleeping pills.. i was successfully able to get rid of them by changing my daily habits. I am listing the changes below. They might or might not work for you but it's always good to try non-medical interventions before you resort to medicines..

1) no electronic screens 1-2 hrs before sleep - try some light reading or some soothing music or some 0% caffeine tea (make sure the package says 0% caffeine. nenu herbal tea taage vadini sleeping ki mundu thinking it didn't have caffeine but it does and i stopped)

2) no blue light sources (e.g: white light bulbs, computer screen without flux etc.,) in the house after 6 pm. i use only warm yellow lights.

3) no caffeine after 6 pm and limit daily intake of coffee or tea to no more than two cups

4) go to sleep around the same time everyday (i do it at 11 pm)

5) make sleeping room as dark as possible (use black curtains/eye mask if needed - amazon la dorukuthay)

6) room temperature should not be warm.. 65-70 madhya temperature maintain chey

7) make sure you are exposed to some sunlight everyday.. go for a walk or exercise or something like that outside..

8)) alcohol is not good for sleep.. even though it makes  you sleepy, your sleep quality will not be great

Fix any other things that might mess with your sleep.. e.g: shitty mattress, loud jaffas in the house etc.,

Try these for a couple of weeks.. if they don't fix your sleep, then try a doctor.. sonthanga sleep ni medications tho gelukkovaddani naa doctor telling.. there might be underlying issues like depression or hormonal imbalances that can be messing with ur sleep.

Also you can count 1000-1. At times you may get distracted with thoughts but keep doing it.

Or you can listen to SleepwithMe podcast.

https://www.sleepwithmepodcast.com