Quarantine rules for Travelling to INDIA from US

duvva_abbulu9

My relatives are going to INDIA from US on September first week. First stop in DELHI and then to Chennai. 

According to new rules from August 8th, if we have RT-PCP test report as negative in 72 hours prior to journey, there would be no mandatory quarantine. we can do home quarantine.

Do any one know's the current situation or the experiences of quarantine ?  

2 hours ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

My relatives are going to INDIA from US on September first week. First stop in DELHI and then to Chennai. 

According to new rules from August 8th, if we have RT-PCP test report as negative in 72 hours prior to journey, there would be no mandatory quarantine. we can do home quarantine.

Do any one know's the current situation or the experiences of quarantine ?  

FB lo oka group vundi.... yeah ikkada test results pattuku velthe home quarantine ani rasaru vellinollu
SOS Global Indians—- group name incase if you want first hand information from people who travelled recently 

HYD lo 72 hours PCR test accept cheyyatledu. My friend went on Sunday, he is currently in one week hotel quarantine. PCR report chupiste Telangana government accept cheyyatledu ani chepparu airport lo.. Unless you have kids under 10 years old, death in family you have to go to hotel for 1 week quarantine. They are very strict, no exceptions..

Tamilnadu no idea

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

FB lo oka group vundi.... yeah ikkada test results pattuku velthe home quarantine ani rasaru vellinollu
SOS Global Indians—- group name incase if you want first hand information from people who travelled recently 

ok thanks Bro :)

53 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

HYD lo 72 hours PCR test accept cheyyatledu. My friend went on Sunday, he is currently in one week hotel quarantine. PCR report chupiste Telangana government accept cheyyatledu ani chepparu airport lo.. Unless you have kids under 10 years old, death in family you have to go to hotel for 1 week quarantine. They are very strict, no exceptions..

Tamilnadu no idea

mmm thanks Bro  

30 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

What if you don’t pay the hotel?

You have to pay for the entire week before you get the room keys. If you cannot afford then government run quarantine center lo vesthaaru.