naa dosth gaadi kashtalu (full time traders kashtalu)

hulkamania

7 minutes ago, chanchala said:

there's no such thing as a bad job that makes money.

but traders always inflate their worth. sometimes by 100 times. he probably trades 5-10lacs a day... doesn't mean all of that is profit that goes into his pocket.

i dont care abt his profits... but for trading lot of emotional control is required and make sure it does impact family life

7 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Most of these so called day traders lose all their money and end up on the street shortly anduke burra unnodu evvadu pillani ivvadu

it depends how disciplined there are.. if trader tries try to tradd with 20% of portfolio amount.. there is no chance of getting screwed up.. again its all discipline.

1 hour ago, hulkamania said:

rojuki 5-10 lac sampadistadu stock market lo, but pillani ivvadaniki evadu munduki ravatledu. 

monna oka match lo pilla valla tandrini naa demat account statement chusi matladubey bc ani annadu.

ivi traders kashtalu, who left their high paying jobs and doing successful trading.

@aakathaai_new bro em antav?

I say you're friend is a big saleem feku.......The Angrez Full Length Hyderabadi Movie || Kuntaa Nikkil, Mast Ali, Aziz  Naser on Make a GIF...... If he's telling you that he's making 5-10 lakhs per day.......... then he didn't tell you about losing 25 lakhs per day as well.......... 95% of traders don't tell their losses................. Unless he's long term investor............ there's no way he'll make a consistant 5-10 lakhs per day.

13 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I say you're friend is a big saleem feku.......The Angrez Full Length Hyderabadi Movie || Kuntaa Nikkil, Mast Ali, Aziz  Naser on Make a GIF...... If he's telling you that he's making 5-10 lakhs per day.......... then he didn't tell you about losing 25 lakhs per day as well.......... 95% of traders don't tell their losses................. Unless he's long term investor............ there's no way he'll make a consistant 5-10 lakhs per day.

no one can make it consistent.. you are not in loss unless you sell it.  if you donno how to make money in stocks that does not mean impossible.

one of my friend made 7k to 100k from march to now.

nyself i nade 25k profit from may to august mid with 20k capital .. but lost 18k profits within a week bcoz I lack discipline.

2 hours ago, hydusguy said:

it depends how disciplined there are.. if trader tries try to tradd with 20% of portfolio amount.. there is no chance of getting screwed up.. again its all discipline.

and luck. discipline sure.

3 hours ago, hydusguy said:

no one can make it consistent.. you are not in loss unless you sell it.  if you donno how to make money in stocks that does not mean impossible.

one of my friend made 7k to 100k from march to now.

nyself i nade 25k profit from may to august mid with 20k capital .. but lost 18k profits within a week bcoz I lack discipline.

+1, discipline and luck are the important factors of trading along with good grip on technical analysis.

Many people want to become over night traders, but the reality is it is not the way it works. I learned it hard way from my friend. 

I started my trading journey 3 months ago with a capital of 10000 rupees, slow ga money build chesukuni 10 lac daaka chesa, still my risk appetite is only 50k per day. I never cross that limit, thinking of converting into a full time trader leaving this boring IT job.

1 hour ago, hulkamania said:

+1, discipline and luck are the important factors of trading along with good grip on technical analysis.

Many people want to become over night traders, but the reality is it is not the way it works. I learned it hard way from my friend. 

I started my trading journey 3 months ago with a capital of 10000 rupees, slow ga money build chesukuni 10 lac daaka chesa, still my risk appetite is only 50k per day. I never cross that limit, thinking of converting into a full time trader leaving this boring IT job.

first get your story straight chinnu