Dikkumalini covid , :(

coffee

6 hours ago, coffee said:

I cant sleep eat think of life without spb

It is too sad..I couldn't meet him.. I wanted to badly..and touch is feet taking blessings...

He is only celebrity I worship...too sad I failed to meet my favourite celebrity ...now it's my job to teach next generation what a great person he was in promoting language.

He gave every Telugu letter life again with his voice.

After I pass away I will touch your feet if I reach heaven sir..along with my grand parents.

You are my inspiration and you are one person I am proud to be fan of sir. 

Ithae dont sleep eat and drink nuvnorumuyyi.gif

8 hours ago, kakatiya said:

He never took rest from the beginning of life when he first left engineering for music. That's his life style only death had stopped him

It depends on how u take things.

lot of daily labor were jobless for few months and some of them stayes hungry for days together. Vallatho compare chesukuntey spb di ekkuva anipinchatledhu naaku aithey. He should have avoided.

samething with big b too. But lucky for him, he survived.

10 hours ago, snoww said:

Social media lo dramoji ni esukuntunnaru anta public. Aa shooting etv program anta

It is Tamil tokyo sangam...ramoji Rao etc padutha teeyaga shooting stopped before lockdown..

Tamil tokyo sangam benefits singing show where the money collected was being donated to charity 

On 9/26/2020 at 4:30 PM, Vaampire said:

It depends on how u take things.

lot of daily labor were jobless for few months and some of them stayes hungry for days together. Vallatho compare chesukuntey spb di ekkuva anipinchatledhu naaku aithey. He should have avoided.

samething with big b too. But lucky for him, he survived.

+1