Nri account vs NRE account

Pirate_of_hearts

Renditiki pros and cons enti?

i am sending money to invest in india, oka 5-6 years tarvata if i want to get the money back to US, eh account vadatam valla issues undavu like tax cuts and all

pls help

NRE- Non resident external-- no tax on interest earned, repatriation of funds easy like dollar to rupee or rupee to dollar

NRO- is Non Resident Ordinary like normal bank account like a savings account but for NRIs

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Renditiki pros and cons enti?

i am sending money to invest in india, oka 5-6 years tarvata if i want to get the money back to US, eh account vadatam valla issues undavu like tax cuts and all

pls help

Both waste buffalo🐃

Ipudu india ki money pampi ah money tho property koni oka 5 years ayaka ah property ammi vachina money malli vapas us teskuni ravali ante edi best option with least amount of taxes

6 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

idhe oopulo, ye bank lu better kuda cheppandi.

I have hdfc nro account...I am not concerned about interest..etc so i took that with out much research...

but my suggestion/personal experience...if you enter any indian bank for nre or nro account....by the time you finish the filling application, you would be introduced to atleast 2 insurance agents or some bank plans..etc

you have to be diplomatic to answer them...otherwise your account creation will be delayed...(your 3 to 4 weeks vacation get distributed..)...

and also too much paper work...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

idhe oopulo, ye bank lu better kuda cheppandi.

ICICI or HDFC. HDFC is a little bit delayed and tedious application process.
I would recommend ICICI very fast and entirely online easy application process and better mobile App. 
Similar docs required and DHL pick will be arranged by both banks.

1 hour ago, Gowtham7777 said:

what is the best way to move money to India if u have 6 digits in your account.. 

will these accounts will help ? 

Transfer to NRE account and it will not liable to any Indian income taxes, as you you would have already paid taxes on your 6 digits balance in your US bank account. 

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

I have hdfc nro account...I am not concerned about interest..etc so i took that with out much research...

but my suggestion/personal experience...if you enter any indian bank for nre or nro account....by the time you finish the filling application, you would be introduced to atleast 2 insurance agents or some bank plans..etc

you have to be diplomatic to answer them...otherwise your account creation will be delayed...(your 3 to 4 weeks vacation get distributed..)...

and also too much paper work...

Hi bro, 

Do you have any checklist  of documents with you? I am in touch with HDFC rep who has no clue about those documents. I am planning on NRO account and  home loan process. Appreciate your help. 

I am planning on sending PP copy, driver license copy,utility bill copy, NRO application, credit report, POA document, pay slip copies , bank statement copies.

Thanks, Siva.

2 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Hi bro, 

Do you have any checklist  of documents with you? I am in touch with HDFC rep who has no clue about those documents. I am planning on NRO account and  home loan process. Appreciate your help. 

I am planning on sending PP copy, driver license copy,utility bill copy, NRO application, credit report, POA document, pay slip copies , bank statement copies.

Thanks, Siva.

Nenu kooda ive ichaanu...