Happy birthday dream girl - Hema Malini

zarathustra

On the occasion of Hema Malini's birthday, we take you through the most adorable pictures of the veteran actress with her grandkids. Let's take a look:

6 pictures of Hema Malini with her grandkids
6 pictures of Hema Malini with her grandkids 

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

• It is veteran actress Hema Malini's birthday today
  • She has been blessed with lovely grandkids
  • And the Sholay actress is often seen spending time with them

The dream girl of Bollywood, Hema Malini, turns a year older and wiser today. The actress has been a part of the Hindi film industry for many decades now. And she is only aging with grace! Married to Bollywood actor Dharmendra, the veteran actress has been blessed with two lovely daughters, Esha Deol and Ahana Deol. And both of them are happily married. Hema Malini and Dharmendra are proud grandparents as their elder daughter, who married Bharat Takhtani, is blessed with two lovely daughters, Radhya and Miraya. 

It is not very often when we have seen the veteran actress sharing one frame with her granddaughters for pictures. However, whenever she does spend time with them, she does ensure to get clicked and their adorable photos explode the internet. Apart from spending time with Esha's cute munchkins, Hema Malini always divides her quality time to be with her younger daughter, Ahanan's son, Darien. In of the interviews, she had fondly spoken of her grandkids and it was too adorable for words.

On the occasion of her birthday, we take you through the moments that the actress has spent with her grandkids:

111_4.jpg

FotoJet222.jpg

FotoJet333.jpg

FotoJet444.jpg

FotoJet555.jpg

FotoJet6666.jpg

Earlier, in conversation with DNA, Hema Malini had revealed how she spends her mornings with Esha's daughter, Radhya. "Lipstick nikaal nikaal ke mere haathon mein lagati hai, she wants to even put it on my face. When I’m doing my make-up in the morning, she must sit on my lap. She also wants my purse. It is because of her that I’m carrying a small one. I also remind myself to keep the purse super-light," she had said.

The veteran actress had revealed that she started using a smaller handbag with less stuff inside because her granddaughter would often hang her big handbag around her neck and fall. The Sholay actress said that she started doing the aforementioned thing so that Radhya can string it around and have fun. 

Talking about Ahana's son Darien's fascination with her phone, Hema Malini had revealed in the same interview that he comes to her and sweetly asks, 'Nani give me your silver phone?' Talking about it in detail, she had said, "He looks for it, takes it and runs off. He wants to see cartoons on it because his mother doesn’t let him use the phone."

Meanwhile, on the work front, Hema Malini was last seen in Shimla Mirchi, which also starred Rajkummar Rao and Rakul Preet Singh.