db lo democrats ki supporting entha mandi unnaru?

Yomama20

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

The moral compass was silent when Don T's Hollywood access type was released.Stormy Daniles, Karen McDougal didn't even show up on the compass. Go ask National Enquirer , they would even have more.

Not taking sides, but all i'm saying is that there is no saint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

stormy daniels line of work ye adi! Hunter stormy kuturu to tirgunte evaru adagaru and you know it well!

vote vesey vadu vote vestahdu it doesnot matter ... actually people wont believe anymore after hillllary emails scam ...4 years lo emi cheyaleni thatah eppudu veedu emi chestahdu 

22 minutes ago, dewarist said:

tenor.gif conveniently left out the rest @3$%

I didnt vote for Trump, if that helps you have an unbiased convo. Sex is none for them but underage trafficking/cannibalism/Its out there for you to read! Also, this problem is not just in one party. Its world wide!

Just now, dewarist said:

well i gave the first link. you can google for yourself lol

Just now, Yomama20 said:

I didnt vote for Trump, if that helps you have an unbiased convo. Sex is none for them but underage trafficking/cannibalism/adrenochrome and all! Its out there for you to read! Also, this problem is not just in one party. Its world wide!

I truly believe that you are unbiased and i totally get it.

Human trafficking has always been a problem. Did Don T do anything to get it down?

7 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

matter endi ante janalaki idi sample ani ardam avale!

Democrat president candidate+koduke ila under age sex lo unte, top 100 CEOs, CTOs, politicians, oligarchs mida enni videos unnayo aa epstien gadi deggara .

world wide 8 Million kids go missing a year ante urike na?

Also sex okati ite, literally tintaru anta for blood and other things!

using underage sex for blackmailing bigwigs is believeable.

once you talk about sacrificing, blood and adrenochrome , i have not seen anything convincing so i won't believe that .

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

I truly believe that you are unbiased and i totally get it.

Human trafficking has always been a problem. Did Don T do anything to get it down?

Don T actually did more to curb trafficking than any president in the history and that is an understatement. You can just google US marshalls twitter handle and look at their tags from last 10 years. There will be sharp spike in last 4 years! 

2 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

if you want some real sauce, look into who black pope of vatican is? Who the black pope general was(died this year)? What is the significance of RED shoes they seem to wear around in certain circles? (Hint : In roman times they used to skin people alive and use that for new shoes!)

I'll leave that to yourself. After all, not everyone can be as passionate as you are to uncover such things. I'm at peace being ignorant.