India travel ki emanna restrictions unnaya?

mettastar

SOS Global Indians (Official Page) ani community undi Facebook lo, join that, u will get lot of 1st hand information there

my cousin, my friend got ample of data from that group

Edho app kuda install cheskovali alomg witg rt-pcr test

hope things are fine with u and ur family

34 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

SOS Global Indians (Official Page) ani community undi Facebook lo, join that, u will get lot of 1st hand information there

my cousin, my friend got ample of data from that group

Edho app kuda install cheskovali alomg witg rt-pcr test

hope things are fine with u and ur family

aarogyasethu

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

CVS lo COVID test chestunnaru. Two days lo results coming.  Take that. It’s more than enough. 

Wrong. RT-PCR kaakunte chetha kuppa lo padestunaru any rapid tests are not valid. Hotel ki stamp estaadu

4 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Wrong. RT-PCR kaakunte chetha kuppa lo padestunaru any rapid tests are not valid. Hotel ki stamp estaadu

CVS does both RT-PCR and rapid tests. You have to choose the right test while booking appointment

Dallas (DFW) to Hyderabad ( HYD) - British Airways

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share my parents travel experience by British Airways travel date on Oct 17th, DFW to Hyd.

1) Booked Ticket from BA site itinerary DFW to LHR: BA0192 10/17 20:50, LHR to HYD: BA0277 10/18 15:10 
2) My Parents having India Passport and expired I-94 stayed more than 6 months waiting for I-539 extension approval. Not seen any issue traveling with expired I-94 until you have valid Indian Passport.
3) Took RT-PCR test on 10/14 @ 4 PM at https://ayassbioscience.com received the reports the next day 10/15 5 PM with in 24 hrs. We need to register for an online appointment and its drive thru test.
    Without insurance they are charging $0 charges we need to show Indian Passport. They send the reports thru mail in 24 hours. 
4) We need to send a "Travel Information & Passenger Declaration Form " to BA before 24 hours of your travel. I filled this document earlier.  Once I got RT-PCR test results sent to the BA team [email protected] on 10/15.    
 You can download the document from below 
https://www.britishairways.com/cms/global/pdfs/information/entry-requirements/travel-information-and-passenger-declaration-form.pdf
Note: Print this document and we need to show at Airport otherwise they are not allowing. 
5) On 10/15 Once I got the RT-PCT results filled the "Air Suvidha Self Reporting Form" and "Air Suvidha Exemption Request Form".

Below is the links for both
Self Reporting Form: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
Exemption Form: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger

Sent more than 3 times for exemption but not received any exemption approval. Traveled without approval. 
Note: Take the print out "Self Reporting Form" and Exemption mail at the airport we need to show otherwise they will not allow us to travel.  

6) Reached the airport 3 hour early and they asked "Travel Information & Passenger Declaration Form",  "Self Reporting Form '' and "RT-PCR '' test they verified and gave boarding pass.
7) Layover time in LHR is 3 hrs 
😎 Flight reached at 10/19 @ 5.30 AM IST in Hyderabad and came out at 7.30 AM IST with self quarantine stamped they asked Air Suvidha and RT-PCT.

Not installed any apps in phone every thing went good with above documents. 

• 8 months later...