Parents Visitor Insurance after arrival in US

Kobbaribondam

Hi Folks,

Please let me know a good insurance plan for parents after arrival in US. I learned that INF elite needs to be in effect before arrival in US right? please advise.

TIA.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Bro ekkada nuvvu evvarini adigina maha ante oka insurance suggest chestaru but the thing is most people never used it. So coverage in case of emergency evvariki sariga telidu. So premium ekkuva unna edo okati teesko and hope u will never have to use it.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:24 PM, KothaKurrodu said:

Check plans in insubuy.com

i took one recently for my in-laws 

avoid insubuy it is sh!t....take united health insurance or something 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

@Spartanyou mentioned some 4000$ incurance that cover million dollar for ore existing condition ?

nope existing conditions cover cheyadu but better for people having preexisting conditions

platinum liberty 

On 10/31/2020 at 2:24 PM, Kobbaribondam said:

that covers preexisting conditions as well..

On 10/31/2020 at 2:23 PM, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

Please let me know a good insurance plan for parents after arrival in US. I learned that INF elite needs to be in effect before arrival in US right? please advise.

TIA.

Thanks

Don't want to disappoint you, none of the insurance works for your need. Think about this way, we (your share + employer) pay around $500 per month for health insurance and still it's not 100% covered. How come visitors get better benefits with less than $500 as monthly premium.

These fake companies will deem everything as a pre-existing condition and will not cover anything.

What you can do..
Get a cheapest insurance, so they can show the card when they visit the doctors. If it's a doc's visit, you pay the cost. If it's a major surgery or emergency, get the service and do not pay the bill. You are not legally bound to pay the bills (sounds crazy but it is the truth).

Second thing is to pray for their health.

I did so much research, don't fall for visitors insurance. Before you buy check their reviews on Google.

All the best!