Is there a way to stop spam txts and calls on iOS ?

Raazu

Block this Caller option?

Phone

Go to Settings > Phone and tap Blocked Contacts to see the list.

FaceTime

Go to Settings > FaceTime. Under Calls, tap Blocked Contacts.

spacer.png

Go to Settings > Messages. Under SMS/MMS, tap Blocked Contacts.

Mail

Go to Settings > Mail. Under Threading, tap Blocked.

For phone calls, they will keep calling using an auto dialer for several years or forever even if we block each of their called number. The best way I found is to take the call, tell them politely you are not interested and to remove your number from their calling list.

if it is an Indian scammer calling and pretending to be from IRS or Social Security with a thick horrible accent, these clowns are getting smarter. When you take the call, they pretend that you are the one who called them and get to threatening with arrest if you don’t pay up the fictitious balance. These jokers are competing with Nigerian scammers and tarnishing our image among Americans. They wont listen to anything you say. The best way is to curse them “Listen to me you mother fcuking Indian bastard, take my name off your list and go get a real job you asshole, you pimp asshole” and hang up. If you do this, these calls will slowly stop coming.

Take the call even if it shows Spam Risk in the caller id