Xbox Series X Vs PS5

JANASENA

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Depends upon the type of exclusive games you like ...torch.gif

More over just in this case of comparison ... Xbox Series X is having smoking issues...torch.gif

What smoking issues  ??

+116 for PS5 :)

Microsoft has been proudly discussing how powerful its Xbox Series X console is for months now. There have been deep dives into the tech inside, promises it’s “the world’s most powerful console,” and even news that the company waited on a specific AMD technology to give it a mysterious edge over the PS5. On paper, the Xbox Series X looks more powerful than the PS5. But in practice early game tests show the PS5 outperforming Microsoft’s console.

https://www.theverge.com/21718936/xbox-series-x-ps5-performance-game-comparison

5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

baa console okkati konte saripodda ledantey daniki tagattu monitor or tv, and other accessories emanna konala? pls let me know thank you

Baa.. First consol lonu, free game isthaadu.. Adhi aadaganey endhuku konnam abba anna feeling vasthadhi... 

Appudu accessories konduvu ley... 

Oka 1 year aagavantey mod option vasthadhi appudu anni games eskovachu... 

Don't invest too much.. But naa daggara ps3 old and ps4 rendu unnai.. 

Aadatam manesaaa choosinappudu anipisthadhu waste of money ani

I would suggest buy a gaming pc, consoles never come closer to what a gaming pc do.

If you are a controller guy, you can use controller with pc as well , but mouse and keyboard works best.

I own all gen consoles and never miss them since I started playing on pc.

Go with the latest graphic card , so you don't have to upgrade for longer, even if you do all other components will be compatible.

XBox is way ahead of PS5 interms or kenict or multi player chats.. games waise both have there own base... if you like acrhade combat games like halo then go for xbox... or if you like action-citi-action single player games  like spider man go for ps5

1 minute ago, usetime63 said:

I would suggest buy a gaming pc, consoles never come closer to what a gaming pc do.

If you are a controller guy, you can use controller with pc as well , but mouse and keyboard works best.

I own all gen consoles and never miss them since I started playing on pc.

Go with the latest graphic card , so you don't have to upgrade for longer, even if you do all other components will be compatible.

this is the pro way...add 2 gpu and clock it the fun will be extream... I have 4 *Nvdia 1070 FE sitting in garage dusted for a while now...

On 11/27/2020 at 8:56 PM, siru said:

go with ps5. You dont need a monitor, tv ki connect cheskoni adukotame.

accessories are really up to you, naku racing games istam so i have thurstmasters racing wheel setup.  VR bundle konochu. 

super baa thank you

depends on the proprietary games ... xbox has forza horizon, gears of war

ps has far more great exclusives like .. last of us, uncharted, ghosts of tsushima, horizon zero dawn, god of war etc

if xbox makes elder scrolls VI exclusive ... ps is almost ** for western world