Central Park Five: The true story behind When They See Us

MagaMaharaju

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

metro cities/big cities lo koncham thakkuvaga untadhi anukunta bro...nenu actual ga remote places lo work these vadini...I know a nalla older guy who was our operator...he used to invite me to his apartment some times...his wife shared with me one time that they just moved to this town few days ago and they visited a local mart for grocery shopping...while they were in the line at counter, the older thella lady called her manager and said that she can't serve those nalla couple, and asked the manager to give the counter to someone else... 

Small town in MidWest?

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Small town in MidWest?

yes bro...and one more incident, after few months, I went to walmart with this couple and I have personally seen people moving away from this couple and avoiding going into the aisle they are in...%$#$

Just now, Shameless said:

yes bro...and one more incident, after few months, I went to walmart with this couple and I have personally seen people moving away from this couple and avoiding going into the aisle they are in...%$#$

Conservatives ekkuva akada

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Yeah I workeddddd at gasuuuu station during my mmaaasttter and I can't stand old generation thella people....They are entitled mfs

9 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Conservatives ekkuva akada

Nenu work chesina town lo population 2000 and nenu unna town lo population oka 10000 undochu...97% thellolu and we were only 2 Indians in the town with few makkus and few Chinese, and probably 2-3 families of nallas...naa FB lo maa operators chala mandhi unnaru and they are core thella supremacists....

Just now, Shameless said:

Nenu work chesina town lo population 2000 and nenu unna town lo population oka 10000 undochu...97% thellolu and we were only 2 Indians in the town with few makkus and few Chinese, and probably 2-3 families of nallas...naa FB lo maa operators chala mandhi unnaru and they are core thella supremacists....

Chesedhi coolie pani. Malli G mottham Balupuuuuu untadhi aaaa low class thella LK gallaki 

57 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Exactly 

IT Lo Blame antha Indians meedha thosina gedhela thala oope rakalu undi sachcharu. Online lo already Indians ni hate cheyadam shuru ayyindhi. A lot of propaganda to eventually blame us when the time comes. Idiots are not seeing this. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Chesedhi coolie pani. Malli G mottham Balupuuuuu untadhi aaaa low class thella LK gallaki 

mental mundakodukulu...okadaithe maree dhaarunam...oka sari maa dhaggara kondharu students summer interns ga ocharu mostly 14-16 years ammailu...Mike ani oka operator gadu inko operator tho discuss chesthunnadu ee interns gurinchi...chala pacchi ga matladinaru iddharu aa ammaila gurinchi I mean 12 years ammay aithe dhaani *ooku chala methaga fresh ga untadhi d**neeki ani inka chala ghoram ga matladinaru right in front of me and the funny part is that they share pedophile cases on FB and comment that those guys should be shot to death and if they come across him, he would shoot them with his shot gun.... 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

IT Lo Blame antha Indians meedha thosina gedhela thala oope rakalu undi sachcharu. Online already Indians ni hate cheyadam shuru ayyindhi. A lot of propaganda to eventually blame us when the time comes. Idiots are not seeing this. 

Manollaki antha brain akkada sacchindhi. Final action move avvakunda just date of filing move chesthene dump thatha zindabad ani dawywr tearing sesukuntaru. Yerri fruit gallu manollu. Aaaaku ki froook ki theda thelvadhu gani..

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

mental mundakodukulu...okadaithe maree dhaarunam...oka sari maa dhaggara kondharu students summer interns ga ocharu mostly 14-16 years ammailu...Mike ani oka operator gadu inko operator tho discuss chesthunnadu ee interns gurinchi...chala pacchi ga matladinaru iddharu aa ammaila gurinchi I mean 12 years ammay aithe dhaani *ooku chala methaga fresh ga untadhi d**neeki ani inka chala ghoram ga matladinaru right in front of me and the funny part is that they share pedophile cases on FB and comment that those guys should be shot to death and if they come across him, he would shoot them with his shot gun.... 

Peedddooopqqqqhila ekkuva chesedhi thella muuuundaaa kodukuleeeee. I despise the amount of atrocities they commit everyday. 

14 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

IT Lo Blame antha Indians meedha thosina gedhela thala oope rakalu undi sachcharu. Online lo already Indians ni hate cheyadam shuru ayyindhi. A lot of propaganda to eventually blame us when the time comes. Idiots are not seeing this. 

Supported by Fellow US citizens of Indian origin

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Peedddooopqqqqhila ekkuva chesedhi thella muuuundaaa kodukuleeeee. I despise the amount of atrocities they commit everyday. 

that's true bro...I worked with few pedophiles too...okadaithe malli dhorikindu and prasthutham prison lo unnadu...%$#$

fortunately or unfortunately I am not into IT and the places I worked before had at least 95% thellolu and very very few indians (hardly 1-2)...%$#$

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

that's true bro...I worked with few pedophiles too...okadaithe malli dhorikindu and prasthutham prison lo unnadu...%$#$

fortunately or unfortunately I am not into IT and the places I worked before had at least 95% thellolu and very very few indians (hardly 1-2)...%$#$

Its game over for thellolu. Makku and nalla combined will be new majority in this country. Adding to the number another 10 to 20% will be mixed kids. This is all a matter of next 15 to 20 years. Then  vomerica is done. Just like russia was done with Caesar rule and germany was done with aryansssss rule...

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Manollaki antha brain akkada sacchindhi. Final action move avvakunda just date of filing move chesthene dump thatha zindabad ani dawywr tearing sesukuntaru. Yerri fruit gallu manollu. Aaaaku ki froook ki theda thelvadhu gani..

Oka saari already dhoola theeringhi ... I keep thinking ilantvi enni jariguntayo britishers unnapudu. Forget history to repeat mistakes annattu malli same behavior.