UK lawmakers approve Brexit trade deal

tacobell fan

• The House of Commons, as expected, voted in favor of the agreement, and the country will emerge from its Brexit transition period with the EU late Thursday.
  • The trading rules will be implemented on New Year’s Day.

106114218-1567704627850rts2p5w8.jpg?v=15

Just now, veerigadu said:

Colonial rule lo baga mingi thinnaru ga for generations. Alage edhaina manchi deal kosam waiting chesthrunnaranta. 

manchi deal aa bokka.. UK ki total rod from EU.

I haven't read the details of the trade deal, but there's no way UK got a sweet deal. its just not possible.

Colonial rule antha lite le. adhi aypoyindhi. I didnt realise brits were this dumb, and allowed a clown like Nigel Farage to lead them down this path.

Just now, narsy said:

manchi deal aa bokka.. UK ki total rod from EU.

I haven't read the details of the trade deal, but there's no way UK got a sweet deal. its just not possible.

Colonial rule antha lite le. adhi aypoyindhi. I didnt realise brits were this dumb, and allowed a clown like Nigel Farage to lead them down this path.

Never underestimate Brits myaaan. Prapancham memu royal royal ani dawywr tearing sesukuntunna batch andarini kallu nokkinchunnkuna jathi edhaina undhi ante adhi eee Brits batch yeee

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Never underestimate Brits myaaan. Prapancham memu royal royal ani dawywr tearing sesukuntunna batch andarini kallu nokkinchunnkuna jathi edhaina undhi ante adhi eee Brits batch yeee

no one gives a fcuk about the brits now. Their influence on the world is close to zero now. 

They voluntarily came out of the largest free trade union in the world. and are now begging the US, China for deals. Only Canada has given them one. haha... because Canada is equally useless nation.