Uttrandra devalayalla bhumulu paina A2 daadi

NiranjanGaaru

23 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ok baa.. Naku ekkada doubt kodtundi ante

High court judges anni staylu istunaru kadha, why not reinstate ashok as chairman for his trusts 

Cbn kuda game adutunadaa?? @Somedude

This case is different. General ga constitutional rights violate chesettu undi no credible prima-facie evidence aithe stays istharu. In this case, it is done trough the government orders. These things usually require arguments and counter-arguments in the court to come to the conclusion.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

This case is different. General ga constitutional rights violate chesettu undi no credible prima-facie evidence aithe stays istharu. In this case, it is done trough the government orders. These things usually requires arguments and arguments in the court to come to the conclusion.

R@m@na ni explanation adigaru kadhaa current cji . Side cheyadaniki chances undha ? Modi kooda favour ledu antaru towards r@m@na and j@g@n issue ni highlight chesi side cheyachu Ani drama started antaru . April varaku speculations untaye . 

47 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

R@m@na ni explanation adigaru kadhaa current cji . Side cheyadaniki chances undha ? Modi kooda favour ledu antaru towards r@m@na and j@g@n issue ni highlight chesi side cheyachu Ani drama started antaru . April varaku speculations untaye . 

Not just Ramana, Maheshwari and Jagan (affidavit la) ni kooda adigaru ani chadhiva. Modi/Sha ki first nunde Ramana ni side cheyyalani. Reason enti ante - Ramana CJI aithe, he will stay till July 30th, 2020. He goes by book and difficult for Govt to interfere.

Ramana ni side chesthe next Nariman in line and he will act only a few months (I think 3 months). Nariman also goes by book and he doesn't allow Govt's encroachment. After him, U.U. Lalit will be in line. Favourable and he was Sha's lawyer in the past and he will also stay for a few months (I think 2/3 months), then comes DY Chandrachud. He is also favourable and he will stay till Dec 26th, 2023. He and Deepak Mishra dismssed against Amit Sha related Loya death. Most of the CJI from past few years are pro-BJP. Deepak Mishra, Ranjan Gogoi and present CJI. Ramana Nariman go by the book. And then U.U Lalit and DY Chandrachud are pro-BJP.

Akkada J@g@n tho letter rayinchindhe MoSha. Oct 6th na Jagan Sha ni meet avvadam and next letter ivvadam and next day public ki release cheyyadam. You can easily make out from that. And this new thing about CJI asking Ramana and Maheswari happened after Jagan met Sha recently (I guess Dec 15th - an hour meeting)

That's my opinion.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Not just Ramana, Maheshwari and Jagan (affidavit la) ni kooda adigaru ani chadhiva. Modi/Sha ki first nunde Ramana ni side cheyyalani. Reason enti ante - Ramana CJI aithe, he will stay till July 30th, 2020. He goes by book and difficult for Govt to interfere.

Ramana ni side chesthe next Nariman in line and he will act only a few months (I think 3 months). Nariman also goes by book and he doesn't allow Govt's encroachment. After him, U.U. Lalit will be in line. Favourable and he was Sha's lawyer in the past and he will also stay for a few months (I think 2/3 months), then comes DY Chandrachud. He is also favourable and he will stay till Dec 26th, 2023. He and Deepak Mishra dismssed against Amit Sha related Loya death. Most of the CJI from past few years are pro-BJP. Deepak Mishra, Ranjan Gogoi and present CJI. Ramana Nariman go by the book. And then U.U Lalit and DY Chandrachud are pro-BJP.

Akkada J@g@n tho letter rayinchindhe MoSha. Oct 6th na Jagan Sha ni meet avvadam and next letter ivvadam and next day public ki release cheyyadam. You can easily make out from that. And this new thing about CJI asking Ramana and Maheswari happened after Jagan met Sha recently (I guess Dec 15th - an hour meeting)

That's my opinion.

Jasti Chelameswar made some allegation about  Ramana and Naidu . Recently his son is appointed as Additional advocate general of state by Jagan government .

Even Misha meedha some allegations unaye

Judge who ruled against Modi, Shah ignored for MP high court chief justice post

SC collegium picked Justice Akil Kureshi as chief justice of MP HC, but Modi govt hasn’t approved that. Instead, it appointed Justice Ravi Shankar Jha as acting CJ.

Even judge  Brijgopal death suspicious too!

11 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Jasti Chelameswar made some allegation about  Ramana and Naidu . Recently his son is appointed as Additional advocate general of state by Jagan government .

Even Misha meedha some allegations unaye

Judge who ruled against Modi, Shah ignored for MP high court chief justice post

SC collegium picked Justice Akil Kureshi as chief justice of MP HC, but Modi govt hasn’t approved that. Instead, it appointed Justice Ravi Shankar Jha as acting CJ.

Even judge  Brijgopal death suspicious too!

Jasti Chelameswar gurunchi disco waste man.  Same Jagga has cried about nexus between Chalameswar and CBN in the past. And the same Jagga and Chalameswar (and his son) are close now and working together.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:16 AM, Sreeven said:

E love da lo janalaki biksha vesi motham dochestunnaru..aina mental janalaki ardham kadu..

kaanile ba....veedu pothe chandra babu..chandrababu pothe inkodu.....vachina prathi vedava thama style lo dhochukuntunnaaru...jaggadu e style ithe chandrababu gadu inko style...inko vedava vasthe vaadooo style lo.....this is never ending