I am not going to get vaccinated for now. How can I trust BJP's vaccine : SP chief Akhilesh Yadav

Ryzen_renoir

• Ryzen_renoir changed the title to I am not going to get vaccinated for now. How can I trust BJP's vaccine : SP chief Akhilesh Yadav

Kamala Harris inspiration...

ade mata cheppi..adi US lo Vice President aindi...

veedu next CM aipodam ani fix ayyadu...  same reason cheppi.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Spartan said:

Same dems inspiration bit India lo reverse auddi

5 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Same dems inspiration bit India lo reverse auddi

CITI_c$y   vadu vaccination teskunnpudu foto teesi viral cheyali

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The stupidity related to vaccination is only in the right conservative groups in the US though. The left atleast seems sensible in terms of vaccination and wearing a mask. India lo left kuda equally stupid ani this guy is proving. 

20 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

The stupidity related to vaccination is only in the right conservative groups in the US though. The left atleast seems sensible in terms of vaccination and wearing a mask. India lo left kuda equally stupid ani this guy is proving. 

veedu left ani evad cheppadu  ....uttermost Right winger (for SC ST and cutms)

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Thisukoku. Sachipo. Evadaina thisukomani force chesthey naaku message cheyyi akilesh

Akkada problem enti antey , he is a terrible influence on public with such statements . 

What is BJP Vaccine anyway ? Utter rubbish . Even if he influences 1% of population , he will cause lot of deaths indirectly

Saw this news article and heading chadivinaka, content kuda sadivi waste ani lite teesukuna..

ie "Bhaiyya" batch ni evadem seyaledu..suttu kanche esi meeru meeru bratikandi ra babu ani gaali ki vadileyadam thappa...

18 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Akkada problem enti antey , he is a terrible influence on public with such statements . 

What is BJP Vaccine anyway ? Utter rubbish . Even if he influences 1% of population , he will cause lot of deaths indirectly

Cant help them... blind gaa erriii pooook saley gallani follow ayyetollaki enni cheppina waste

I am skeptical about vaccines approved in India 

astrazenca/oxford - they botched test data and US will not approve until april till oxford comes back with new test data. Efficacy is also very less for this vaccine. I am not even sure what is the approved dosage regimen.

covaxin - Indian’s own vaccine did not even have phase 3 trails.

I did not see what the guy in the video is saying but with this Data even I won’t take the current approved vaccines in India and at large scale vaccination, Indian govt is just hopin it doesn’t backfire.

45 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

I am skeptical about vaccines approved in India 

astrazenca/oxford - they botched test data and US will not approve until april till oxford comes back with new test data. Efficacy is also very less for this vaccine. I am not even sure what is the approved dosage regimen.

covaxin - Indian’s own vaccine did not even have phase 3 trails.

I did not see what the guy in the video is saying but with this Data even I won’t take the current approved vaccines in India and at large scale vaccination, Indian govt is just hopin it doesn’t backfire.

UK vaccine is fine , it is a derivative vaccine from previous ones even in the worst case it won't be effective for covid .

serum institute is a world renowned institution . I think they are the largest Vaccine manufacturer in the world even before covid

Bharat biotech on the other hand is none of that 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

UK vaccine is fine , serum institute is a world renowned institution . I think they are the largest Vaccine manufacturer in the world even before covid

Doesn’t matter If serum vaccine is the world’s manufacturer or not, UK vaccine data is botched. It may work, but it is just taking a huge risk with the data they have now. 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

UK vaccine is fine , it is a derivative vaccine from previous ones even in the worst case it won't be effective for covid .

serum institute is a world renowned institution . I think they are the largest Vaccine manufacturer in the world even before covid

70 % efficacy undhi anaarunga while pfizer and moderna 90% 

let's see how Covaxin from bharath biotech will perform