Any one can eat cow meat but one condition

NiranjanGaaru

Beef Taurus (Bos Taurus Taurus) refers to cattle of European origins. Breeds such as Angus, Hereford and Charolais are some of the better known varieties, all of which are adapted to cooler climates and in Australia, typically inhabit our southern regions.

Beef Indicus (Bos Taurus Indicus) on the other hand is the collective name given to breeds that have originated from the Indian Zebu, or Brahman. They have a distinctive humped back and other physical characteristics such as larger ears and a shorter coat that make them more suited to hot and arid climates than their European neighbours. These tropically adapted animals are breeds you will find in the cattle producing regions of Queensland and the Northern Territory in particular.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

so Beef Indicus is haram and Beef Taurus is halal annamata @ZoomNaidu

Beef indicus australia lo kooda vundhi. So the rohit sharma may be enjoying Bos Indicus.

Yes I don't know abt him, if he eat bas indicus he is not a hindu acc to me

Just now, TriStateBabu said:

rey hypocrite gaallara, tintey tinandi ee breed ok aa breed not ok ani comedylu cheyankandi, turkollu and xtians g tho navvutharu 

I don't respect foreign cows man, by the way I'm not hypocrite, I am saying some fiberals took advantage of Rohit sharma eating beef

Article 48 is included as a “Directive Principle of State Policy”, meant to guide the Indian states in policy formation and its implementation, but could not be enforced in any court.[3]

1. All the states administered by the Government of India shall take measures for preserving improving the breed.
  2. The state administration shall make necessary arrangements in organizing agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines.
  3. The state shall endeavour to prohibit slaughtering and smuggling of Cattle, Calves and other Milch and draught cattle.
  4. The state shall take necessary actions to ban trade of cattles in Livestock market for purposes of slaughter.[4]
  5. The state governments shall be primarily responsible for prevention, detection, registration and investigation of crime intendeding cow slaughter.
  6. The states shall prevent slaughtering of animals except in a recognized and licensed slaughter house.[5]
  7. States shall prohibit slaughtering of pregnant animal or has an offspring less than three months old. Further, the animal which is under the age of three months or has not been certified by a Veterinarian that it is in a fit condition to be used commercially, shall not be slaughtered in a licensed 

Article 37 of the Constitution declares that the DPSP “shall not be enforceable by any court, but the principles therein laid down are nevertheless fundamental in the governance of the country and it shall be the duty of the state to apply these principles in making laws.” It is not a mere coincidence that the apparent ..

as far as banning is concerned ambedkar banned beef in India, not BJP

read article 48 with article 37

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't respect foreign cows man, by the way I'm not hypocrite, I am saying some fiberals took advantage of Rohit sharma eating beef

Papam avem papam chesai ra?

Just now, Ellen said:

Papam avem papam chesai ra?

I go by book, u know I'm constitutional guy, so Constitution rase tappatiki foreign cows India lo lev, so vati gurinchi mention cheyaledu@3$%