485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

someone telling USCIS hired contractors. No proofs just a word of mouth.

Aina I don’t see any uptick in approvals. 2015 filers bathuku busstand chesinatte unnaru.

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Aina I don’t see any uptick in approvals. 2015 filers bathuku busstand chesinatte unnaru.

Yeah if they properly utilize the spill over 2015 and above have a chance. Not sure ppl are serious about it or not .. they are lot of ppl who are in good managerial and executive positions not sure why are they not making any noise...they have a good say in their own companies..Because I still see them doing their work as usual they don't talk a word about it .

38 minutes ago, MRI said:

renewal ki 9months pattaledu bro.. recent ga rendanukunta apply chesaam.. one month lo vachesindi.. adi typical kaado one month lo adugu.. Ivaala or Monday oka batch pamputunnamu.. 

Can you please find out the reciept series bro I am hearing the renewals will go to IOE center which is more digital and modern and they are getting fast can you please find out bro ?  

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

2011 vallake dikku ledu

33 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

But last year tho compare cheste ghoram ga unnai numbers. They are not even half way there. I am not sure how accurate chinese guys data is. Only 44 working days remaining. 100k enti 140k wastage la kanipistundi.

Today they did a separation of eb vs fb for msc

If a form 130 is associated it seems fb

@tacobell fan @snoww family goes to Msc only 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

It's passed already and pending implementation from USCIS. 

Yaa but the point is they haven't confirmed its a law from this fiscal hopefully they do

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

The rule might pass in october uncle as of not sure

Here 

https://www.lawfirm4immigrants.com/congress-approves-massive-i-907-premium-processing-fee-rise/

Implementation

The premium fees and their expansion was signed into law by Donald Trump on October 1, 2020, as the Emergency Stopgap USCIS Stabilization Act. According to the act, the new USCIS premium processing fee for the majority of applicant types is $2500. Two exceptions do these rules are the H-2B (Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers) and R-1 (Religious Workers) — the fee for these categories is set at $1500. The effective date of the final rule was October 2, but it would have taken the USCIS multiple weeks before they could start accepting requests for the expanded categories.

The categories that are now part of the premium processing for employment-based applications include employment authorization (I-765) and change or extension of status by dependents of certain visa beneficiaries, including H-1B. In the case of immigration benefits for the new premium processing services, the fee for processing will be calculated with a detailed method.

Here is a breakdown of the new USCIS premium processing time and fees.

I-129: The fee does not exceed $2500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for H-1B, H-2B, E-1/E-2, L-1A/L-1B, O-1, P-1, and TN. The fee is $1500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for H-2B and R-1.

I-140: The new fee is $2500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for E-B1A, E-B1B, and PERM-based E-B2/E-B3. The fee is not in excess of $2500 and the processing time is 45 days for B-B1C and EB2.

1-539: E, F-1, H, J-1, L, M-1, O, P, and R all have a processing time of 30 days and a fee that is not more than $1750.

I-765: The EAD is capped at $1500 and the processing time is 30 days.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Here 

https://www.lawfirm4immigrants.com/congress-approves-massive-i-907-premium-processing-fee-rise/

Implementation

The premium fees and their expansion was signed into law by Donald Trump on October 1, 2020, as the Emergency Stopgap USCIS Stabilization Act. According to the act, the new USCIS premium processing fee for the majority of applicant types is $2500. Two exceptions do these rules are the H-2B (Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers) and R-1 (Religious Workers) — the fee for these categories is set at $1500. The effective date of the final rule was October 2, but it would have taken the USCIS multiple weeks before they could start accepting requests for the expanded categories.

The categories that are now part of the premium processing for employment-based applications include employment authorization (I-765) and change or extension of status by dependents of certain visa beneficiaries, including H-1B. In the case of immigration benefits for the new premium processing services, the fee for processing will be calculated with a detailed method.

Here is a breakdown of the new USCIS premium processing time and fees.

I-129: The fee does not exceed $2500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for H-1B, H-2B, E-1/E-2, L-1A/L-1B, O-1, P-1, and TN. The fee is $1500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for H-2B and R-1.

I-140: The new fee is $2500 and the processing time is 15 calendar days for E-B1A, E-B1B, and PERM-based E-B2/E-B3. The fee is not in excess of $2500 and the processing time is 45 days for B-B1C and EB2.

1-539: E, F-1, H, J-1, L, M-1, O, P, and R all have a processing time of 30 days and a fee that is not more than $1750.

I-765: The EAD is capped at $1500 and the processing time is 30 days.

Yaa bro chusa but uscis has to implement that kada

4 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Yeah if they properly utilize the spill over 2015 and above have a chance. Not sure ppl are serious about it or not .. they are lot of ppl who are in good managerial and executive positions not sure why are they not making any noise...they have a good say in their own companies..Because I still see them doing their work as usual they don't talk a word about it .

Developers tappa managers matladaru visa issues gurinchi. Adi oka namoshi.

100k wastage aina 2015 mid touch aiddemo ani aasa undedi. Ippudu 20% chances kuda kanipisthale. Uscis ki inka bank balance khali aindante DOF open chestadu ledante marchipovatame inka deeni gurinchi.

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Today they did a separation of eb vs fb for msc

If a form 130 is associated it seems fb

@tacobell fan @snoww family goes to Msc only 

Chinese report chusa. Adhe ardham ayyi chavala. Not sure if there is any official news update. Did you find any?

Just now, Iriswest said:

Apply aina chesaru. Maaku aa bhagyam kuda ledu.

process avvani application apply chesthe enti cheyyakapothe enti vayya. 12k bokka since last Oct. Bongu lo di.