Laser printer and scanner

Sputnik

7 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

How does this work? catridges replace cheyalsi osthadha?

if so how frequently

Laser printers use toner not cartridges. Replace cheyali kada, usually 1000- 3000 pages and depends on the printer make and model and the toner type. High yield toner will last long

5 hours ago, Sputnik said:

ok

Bhayya, I do not know how our situations coincided but exactly I needed a printer and I bought the Brother printer+scanner  for £149.00 just 2 days ago. After using so many printers especially inkjet, this is the best one I saw so far.

I am fed up with ink jet ones as a brand new cartridge would dry out just after printing 2 papers. When I try to use after 1 month, the inks were dried up and for an urgent cause for 1 printout, I needed to buy £30 cartridges and the cycle goes on

The toner for this model stays for over an year without drying up. Also you do not need to buy genuine brother toners, you can buy third party toners that will print up to 1000 pages for £20, must be the same in Dollars for you in USA.

3 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Bhayya, I do not know how our situations coincided but exactly I needed a printer and I bought the Brother printer+scanner  for £149.00 just 2 days ago. After using so many printers especially inkjet, this is the best one I saw so far.

I am fed up with ink jet ones as a brand new cartridge would dry out just after printing 2 papers. When I try to use after 1 month, the inks were dried up and for an urgent cause for 1 printout, I needed to buy £30 cartridges and the cycle goes on

The toner for this model stays for over an year without drying up. Also you do not need to buy genuine brother toners, you can buy third party toners that will print up to 1000 pages for £20, must be the same in Dollars for you in USA.

$99 di undi Amazon lo...what are your thoughts about it

Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NQ1CLTI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_-Do-FbA020MD1

2 minutes ago, 2020 said:

$99 di undi Amazon lo...what are your thoughts about it

Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NQ1CLTI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_-Do-FbA020MD1

No idea bro, I have seen very good reviews for 2350 and 2390. So bought one of them. 2300 must be good too. The one I bought is really simple and easy to use. Integrating well with Macbook and Ubuntu.

Very quickly printing and its duplex too.

2 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

No idea bro, I have seen very good reviews for 2350 and 2390. So bought one of them. 2300 must be good too. The one I bought is really simple and easy to use. Integrating well with Macbook and Ubuntu.

Very quickly printing and its duplex too.

Thankyou for the info 

3 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Uncle Monochrome antey black and white printer kada .Even I am looking for printer 

Yes, its black and white and this is good enough for most of our tasks

4 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Uncle Monochrome antey black and white printer kada .Even I am looking for printer 

Forget to tell you can save a lot with B/W toners. Colour ones are too costly to handle both printer and toner.