Person who waived the flag in capitol attack appears to be a telugu guy

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, pichallah said:

TImes of india is aold news. Till yesterday everyone thought it was xavier but not it is clear Krishna Gudapati is also involved.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Telugodura456

• Ryzen_renoir

• pichallah

• Tyler_durden

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

But what about sanskrit speech and VHP membership of that kooky nut Krishna GUdapati. why closing your eyes on him and trying hard to focus only on xavier.

Definetly more bjp supporters , I don't think you can even find congress supporters outside muslims in usa . 

And most of all they are American citizens by now .. can't relate back to indian politics 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Definetly more bjp supporters , I don't think you can even find congress supporters outside muslims in usa . 

And most of all they are American citizens by now .. can't relate back to indian politics 

i hope this results in ban of vhp america. There are some rules i think for these organizations.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i hope this results in ban of vhp america. There are some rules i think for these organizations.

They did not do anything illegal , they are within their rights to protest peacefully outside . 

I don't think indians are part of the group that went into the hall or clashed with police 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They did not do anything illegal , they are within their rights to protest peacefully outside . 

I don't think indians are part of the group that went into the hall or clashed with police 

Whatever man. you are taking a legal arguement. But people are tweeting to all sort of organizations in usa. people will take notice. I see tough times for these organizations.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Whatever man. you are taking a legal arguement. But people are tweeting to all sort of organizations in usa. people will take notice. I see tough times for these organizations.

Brahminical cabal exposed kada?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chandrabhai7 said:
Hmm

Uncle update chesava enduku.. ..akkada Reddy uncle's ED court mundhu line kattaru including jagan..nuvvu hello nuncho..musali mindakoru..

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Very unlikely. Brahmins also have that surname. Assalu telugu surnames are shared among castes apart from few. Ofcourse it is not immpossible - the disease of brahminism is shared by many other upper castes too. It always bring grief and defameness.

Nuvu fix ayyavu ga... inka kanivvu... :giggle:

brahmins kakapoyinaa brahminism antavu..

2 minutes ago, Nalla_Balu said:

Em manushulu ra bhai. Vadu chesindi right or wrong ani kakunda region religion and caste endhi ani choosthunnaru};_

vaadi political agenda choosthunam not just identity he is born in. He is assoicated with VHP, BJP, racists, sanskrit.  Neeku adhemi kanapadledha. Reddy and kamma ante raani badha ikkada endhuko.