Stock discussions

Vaampire

11 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Good luck and all the best. 

Its important to be on the same page with the boss. Its not by accident he did what he did and later saying "I should have included you". It was on purpose or he did not care. 

yes its clear now

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

@Vaaaampire bro .. emi resource use chesavu for preparation.. koncham share cheyi bro

Grokking. Alex xu for system design. Inka youtube lo masthu untayi design videos.

coding ki leetcode

Anyone looking into Humana? Attractively priced at $361. Might be a good time to accumulate a blue chip stock.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yahoo finance is the best for news. Barron's articles are good but you need subscription.

Detailed stock analysis - Finviz.com

Motley, Fool and Zack's Avoid - Pump & Dump

For ETFs - etf.com, morningstar.com

Do you have any paid subscriptions?If so, which of them are worth?

20 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Anyone looking into Humana? Attractively priced at $361. Might be a good time to accumulate a blue chip stock.

Alb also

2 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

Do you have any paid subscriptions?If so, which of them are worth?

I used to have Barrons. It’s good. I stopped coz I feel yahoo finance is enough.

try finviz (free) for stock analysis. 

• Thanks 1

I think something is brewing back in east.. Chinki galla attack on Taiwan confirm anukunta by end of this year or early 25.

recent trend lo chala bay area companies who had base in China are shutting down those centers.

high impact work mottam move out chestunnaru at rapid pace. ma R&D center also shutting down, and moving it to India and Canada.

ninna Wall Streets bigwigs cashed out huge amount of money from chinki markets and poured in India stock exchange.

A momentous shift is under way in global markets as investors pull billions of dollars from China’s sputtering economy, two decades after betting on the country as the world’s biggest growth story. Much of that cash is now heading for India, with Wall Street giants like Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley endorsing the South Asian nation as the prime investment destination for the next decade.

@Vaaaampire @Konebhar6 @Anta Assamey

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I think something is brewing back in east.. Chinki galla attack on Taiwan confirm anukunta by end of this year or early 25.

recent trend lo chala bay area companies who had base in China are shutting down those centers.

high impact work mottam move out chestunnaru at rapid pace. ma R&D center also shutting down, and moving it to India and Canada.

ninna Wall Streets bigwigs cashed out huge amount of money from chinki markets and poured in India stock exchange.

A momentous shift is under way in global markets as investors pull billions of dollars from China’s sputtering economy, two decades after betting on the country as the world’s biggest growth story. Much of that cash is now heading for India, with Wall Street giants like Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley endorsing the South Asian nation as the prime investment destination for the next decade.

Agree with what you say. I have read very similar where money is moving from china to India because of transparency issues. Indian markets are trading at a premium compared to other asian markets and the money pouring in indian markets. Since last year every person working in Finance (Insurance, stocks, Mfs) in india have been saying Indian markets will explode. 

I am seeing that already. Some of the stocks have gone up like crazy. Recipe for disaster as well. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Agree with what you say. I have read very similar where money is moving from china to India because of transparency issues. Indian markets are trading at a premium compared to other asian markets and the money pouring in indian markets. Since last year every person working in Finance (Insurance, stocks, Mfs) in india have been saying Indian markets will explode. 

I am seeing that already. Some of the stocks have gone up like crazy. Recipe for disaster as well. 

anduke regulators are tightening grip on finance institutes ... govt is implementing it right ....

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Chinkies are new british. They are more focussed on capturing territories. 

Chinki attack on taiwan will be big boost to indian market for sure.  Manollu baaga use chesukovali. 
chinki attack on taiwan magnitude will be much larger than hongkong. 

Usa stock market ela react avuthado choodali

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anduke regulators are tightening grip on finance institutes ... govt is implementing it right ....

umm... They need to tighten policies around corporate governance. I have had IFCI stock since last 10 yrs. Bought for 24. Its always around 9-12. In last 1 month it went to 65 now. Same with a lot of stocks. Going up crazily. Even junk companies. SEBI should weed out these companies and bring in more transparency and accounting practices.

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

umm... They need to tighten policies around corporate governance. I have had IFCI stock since last 10 yrs. Bought for 24. Its always around 9-12. In last 1 month it went to 65 now. Same with a lot of stocks. Going up crazily. Even junk companies. SEBI should weed out these companies and bring in more transparency and accounting practices.

policy change to ne vastadi a controll...which is in works...loopholes close cheskuntu vastunnaru.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Chinkies are new british. They are more focussed on capturing territories. 

Chinki attack on taiwan will be big boost to indian market for sure.  Manollu baaga use chesukovali. 
chinki attack on taiwan magnitude will be much larger than hongkong. 

Usa stock market ela react avuthado choodali

+ve ye untademo