Jump to content

Stock discussions


Vaampire

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ChicagoChinnodu said:

Folks, Any input on what price point is good to enter for Microsoft and Costco stocks?

Don’t buy today …enko 3 days lo padithundhi appudu konu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, ChicagoChinnodu said:

Folks, Any input on what price point is good to enter for Microsoft and Costco stocks?

Eppudu konu msft konni 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

QS 35$ avg… denemma stock… year end ki losses lo choopinchuoovali Inka 

same pinch, interest rate tagithe konchem movement vuntadi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2024 at 7:21 AM, Konebhar6 said:

If you are in good profits, sell. It will mostly come down to 25 or below levels where you can buy again. 

Good call anna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

same pinch, interest rate tagithe konchem movement vuntadi 

Hope anna 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Mamulga ledu kada e roju stocks anni erupu raktham tho erraga unayi

Time to move re-shuffle the portfolios .. Smart money is moving out of tech and big caps .. 

Bio-Tech and healthcare 

Small and mid cap value stocks will grow .. 

Stocks that gain due to reduction in interest rates will resume the rally .. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Time to move re-shuffle the portfolios .. Smart money is moving out of tech and big caps .. 

Bio-Tech and healthcare 

Small and mid cap value stocks will grow .. 

Stocks that gain due to reduction in interest rates will resume the rally .. 

Yaa anna today if you see only tech stocka are down the rest are doing fine with normal growth

Last ki vada and sucker uncles favorite Victoria secret kuda 7% lesindi they have monthly budget thete

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa anna today if you see only tech stocka are down the rest are doing fine with normal growth

Last ki vada and sucker uncles favorite Victoria secret kuda 7% lesindi they have monthly budget thete

They are customers or stakeholders in stocks?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Time to move re-shuffle the portfolios .. Smart money is moving out of tech and big caps .. 

Bio-Tech and healthcare 

Small and mid cap value stocks will grow .. 

Stocks that gain due to reduction in interest rates will resume the rally .. 

@Konebhar6 just to clarify, you see money moving into bio-tech and healthcare?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yes. Big time.

Do you have any picks in mind other than PFE in bio-tech and healthcare? I have PZE, but somehow the market does not seem very excited. How about a pharma etf then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, vkk said:

Do you have any picks in mind other than PFE in bio-tech and healthcare? I have PZE, but somehow the market does not seem very excited. How about a pharma etf then?

PFE will take time. But it will move slowly into 30s. Enjoy dividends until then. 

Illumina is one stock that comes to mind. 10X genomics went down a lot. It may be a buyout candidate down the lane. Will have to go through the list.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...