***ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2021- NZ vs AUS T20Is***

Kool_SRG

41 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Ento india ..nee evva aus lo adipoddhi anukuntey super gelichaaru

eng tho easy win anukuntey already one test gone

Feel they underestimated ENG..

Kohli ganki Inka aade pani Em undi anna. Gudhavalaga paisal kamainchindu avasram Em undi vani mood unte adtadu. Test captaincy Rahane ganki vadantha vade iche varaku mana inDian cricket sacking lantivi jargavu.

Rahane ganki captaincy ichina koncham responsibility teskuntadu and batting meda effect kuda untadi. Kohli doesn’t have to do anything anymore and he knows that. Papam talent una entho mandi unaru India la dabbulu undavu and they don’t make it to the Indian team.

Eng gelavadam shocking Em ledu nenu anukuna SL series gelichinapude. They did not have plans to Joe Root and most of them still cannot play spin in their home conditions. Eng series gelchina NZ ni kottadam antha easy kadu, they are at the top of their game. I am predicting  Eng will win 2-1 against India and since WTC is in Eng they are going to be the favorites. It’s going to be the repeat of 2019 World Cup final mighty England vs Underdog Black Caps. This time I will again root for Black caps jus for Kane Williamson. 

Dont expect too much from India. Aussies toh it was jus pure of luck Tim Paine gadi catch drop punyama ani we won the series otherwise 3rd test ae fasak aypotunde. Asal Shadab Nadeem gani pick cheskodam endi Kuldeep gadu unanka. Time to sack Ravi shastri vadu pedha daridrudu and I still don’t understand how he became a coach. 

This will be my playing X1 in second game 

1) Mayank/ Rahul (good in home conditions)

2) S Gill

3) Pujara

4) Kohli

5) Rahane

6) Pant

7) Sundar/Pandya

8. Ashwin

9) Kuldeep

10) Bumrah

11) Ishant/Siraj

Rohit ganki G balupu ayindi enni chances ichina he doesn’t want to stay at the crease or change his game basic game fitness ledu vadiki and it clearly shows his laziness in the shots he plays. ODI and tests are completely diff and that’s how you become great players with different approaches. I’d pick Siraj over Ishant jus cuz he is in good form and may be he will be the difference.

On 2/8/2021 at 7:24 AM, BattalaSathi said:

Even the most optimistic Indian fan will say this match is assam (unless it rains for most part on day 5).  Leach's ball to Rohit is the proof.  90 overs lo alaanti balls oka 9 padithe chaalu khel khatham duknam bandh.  And the dust that's coming out from the pitch is scary .. different from what we saw in Australia.  420 to win, sagam (210) kodithe ekkuva IMHO.

Anukunnatte ayyindhi.  Eee VK gaadu vaani bongulo aggression.  u* thakkuva oopudevukka type.  Poyi eee aggression inka edanna soopinchu.  Next 3 lo India can't afford to lose a single test to qualify for WTC.  Aaa pink ball test okati sachindhi Ahmedabad lo.  Adelaide lo mana veerula prathapam soosaka naakaithe nammakam ledu.  Hope they prove me wrong.

16 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

Anukunnatte ayyindhi.  Eee VK gaadu vaani bongulo aggression.  u* thakkuva oopudevukka type.  Poyi eee aggression Anu daggara soopinchu.  Vamika ki thammudo chellayo planning ki useful avudhi.  Nee yavva.  Next 3 lo India can't afford to lose a single test to qualify for WTC.  Aaa pink ball test okati sachindhi Ahmedabad lo.  Adelaide lo mana veerula prathapam soosaka naakaithe nammakam ledu.  Hope they prove me wrong.

Lite baa game ni game laga chuddam. Y to bring their personal into game.. hope vk bounce back in the next games.

53 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Lite baa game ni game laga chuddam. Y to bring their personal into game.. hope vk bounce back in the next games.

Ok baa...aavesham lo carried away...edited the original post....

Control Control Kopam Vadhu GIF - ControlControl Control KopamVadhu GIFs