1998 word cup lo ad

Lonelyloner

1996 INDIA vs PAK..Quarter Final...this is my best cricket memory... from that match to until 2000 i am super fan to cricket...

after that during 1999 / 2000 that delhi scam happend...i lost interest in cricket....

during my south Africa travel..one SA white guy gave me this movie..about hansi cronje....after watching that movie...i completely lost interest.....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099200/

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

1996 INDIA vs PAK..Quarter Final...this is my best cricket memory... from that match to until 2000 i am super fan to cricket...

after that during 1999 / 2000 that delhi scam happend...i lost interest in cricket....

during my south Africa travel..one SA white guy gave me this movie..about hansi cronje....after watching that movie...i completely lost interest.....

An hour ago watched Venky and Srinath interviews with Ashwin DRS. Venky was narrating what exactly happened between him and Aamir Sohail and what was going on in his mind.

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

jadeja innings was awesome...i think he turned the match. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

An hour ago watched Venky and Srinath interviews with Ashwin DRS. Venky was narrating what exactly happened between him and Aamir Sohail and what was going on in his mind.

he bowled well. other than the wickets there were 2 drop catches too.

10 minutes ago, Epic said:

remember the scene....amir sohail gave some bat siganal ...to venkatesh prasad...next ball he is out...super heroic...

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

remember the scene....amir sohail gave some bat siganal ...to venkatesh prasad...next ball he is out...super heroic...

not just ordinary wicket too...stump flew off..that too at venkatesh's pace  :D  what a memory

• Haha 1