Arnab Goswami paid me $12,000 and Rs 40 lakh to fix ratings: Partho Dasgupta

Kool_SRG

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Can you name few?

I already did. Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam..

should I even name? are you supporting his brand of journalism? are you trying to claim that he didn't hound any innocent person?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I already did. Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam..

should I even name? are you supporting his brand of journalism? are you trying to claim that he didn't hound any innocent person?

Lol, nuvve cheppina name vallu em cheyaleda very good man.. nuvvu annav kada he is a bjp puppy ani mari how come cases now???

anyways good luck

• Upvote 1

#iSupportArnab, it's all witch hunt, just to cover up sushant and disha mystery deaths. Dasgupta ki inka no bail papam, lopala vesi Arnab name cheppe dhaka vuthuku thunnaru.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, nuvve cheppina name vallu em cheyaleda very good man.. nuvvu annav kada he is a bjp puppy ani mari how come cases now???

anyways good luck

em chesadu Umar Khalid? Sharjeel Imam? They are just young stupid guys who took part in an agitation. Sharjeel was in fact right when he spoke bravely against NRC in Assam. I admire their guts.

to you, they may be criminal. because you live in some la la land, where agitating against the govt is wrong... or that you brought into bullshit stories of them being terrorists. just says the kind of people you move with.

Arnab meedha case lu esedhi BJP kaadhu ga. ento nee silly questions.. .

3 minutes ago, Raazu said:

#iSupportArnab, it's all witch hunt, just to cover up sushant and disha mystery deaths. Dasgupta ki inka no bail papam, lopala vesi Arnab name cheppe dhaka vuthuku thunnaru.

fcuk Arnab. disgusting pig.

Afzal guru parliament pina attack chesina vadi death anniversary ki oka meeting pettina vadu anti-national kakunda em avthadu malli hounding anta...

meeru inka maararu ra rey

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dosakai said:

em chesadu Umar Khalid? Sharjeel Imam? They are just young stupid guys who took part in an agitation. Sharjeel was in fact right when he spoke bravely against NRC in Assam. I admire their guts.

to you, they may be criminal. because you live in some la la land, where agitating against the govt is wrong... or that you brought into bullshit stories of them being terrorists. just says the kind of people you move with.

Kinda neeku answer chesa chusko

Just now, Raazu said:

BeneficialMixedAgama-size_restricted.gif 

5 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

anyways good luck

There are 100s of people I can name, that Arnab has hounded.

I'm just surprised that people are supporting Arnab. what a disgusting society India has become.

Haha nuvvu emo migithavi anni bjp hastam undi anta ela aduguthe vallu pettaledu cases antav? Ap lo temples destruction pani BJP valladi antav coz they are in central malli eppudu emo ela la la land lo nuvvu untav not me.. Good luck 

There are 100s of people I can name, that Arnab has hounded.

I'm just surprised that people are supporting Arnab. what a disgusting society India has become.

Lol when did i support arnab nuvvu cheppina name lo okadu pedda laffot gadu ani cheptunna who attacked parliament vadi death anniversary ki meeting pettina vadini support nuvvu chestunna as if he did not do anything..

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Afzal guru parliament pina attack chesina vadi death anniversary ki oka meeting pettina vadu anti-national kakunda em avthadu malli hounding anta...

meeru inka maararu ra rey

Yeah. Afzal Guru was also innocent. 

you are an idiot who believes propaganda. anthe. lite teesko. 

Afzal Guru meedha undey evidence is super flimsy, and he was hanged in a hurry. Recently a J&K cop (not muslim cop) was caught in a sting operation while he was supplying weapons to terrorists. Afzal Guru had named this person as the guy who asked him to help with logistics, and the indian system didn't follow his lead.

Parliament attack was most likely done at the behest of Indian govt and its intelligence agencies. Afzal Guru was a poor guy who died for India's sins.

looks like you know nothing. so learn to stfu. Umar Khalid was right in supporting Afzal Guru. Just that it becomes dangerous to do so while you live in India.

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha nuvvu emo migithavi anni bjp hastam undi anta ela aduguthe vallu pettaledu cases antav? Ap lo temples destruction pani BJP valladi antav coz they are in central malli eppudu emo ela la la land lo nuvvu untav not me.. Good luck 

BJP enduku pedtaru case Arnab meedha? brain 10gindha? em maatladthunnav.

Just now, Dosakai said:

Yeah. Afzal Guru was also innocent. 

you are an idiot who believes propaganda. anthe. lite teesko. 

Afzal Guru meedha undey evidence is super flimsy, and he was hanged in a hurry. Recently a J&K cop (not muslim cop) was caught in a sting operation while he was supplying weapons to terrorists. Afzal Guru had named this person as the guy who asked him to help with logistics, and the indian system didn't follow his lead.

Parliament attack was most likely done at the behest of Indian govt and its intelligence agencies. Afzal Guru was a poor guy who died for India's sins.

looks like you know nothing. so learn to stfu. Umar Khalid was right in supporting Afzal Guru. Just that it becomes dangerous to do so while you live in India.

Afzal guru was innocent.. LOL i will stop it here enjoy ur theory 

Just now, Dosakai said:

BJP enduku pedtaru case Arnab meedha? brain 10gindha? em maatladthunnav.

Arey neeku 10ginda nuvvu prathidi bjp meeda vesthav ga eppudu em iyindi ra mari