Peacefuls are trying to defame and prove me as a Male

Daaarling

Just now, Dhimputha said:

Why taking mother name unnessarily? If you have balls, scold the person directly not mothers sisters or brothers 

Kaka see who took mother name first then we can talk

Just now, Pappu_Packitmar said:

Kaka see who took mother name first then we can talk

Busy with mother - what does this mean? Why even mention the word mother? You have balls right, scold the person directly if you hate, if not say what you want to say and stay quiet. Why involve their family? 

12 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Busy with mother - what does this mean? Why even mention the word mother? You have balls right, scold the person directly if you hate, if not say what you want to say and stay quiet. Why involve their family? 

Kaka he spoke about mother first 

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

How does it matter if I am male or female? Lets assume I am a Male for name sake, How it will benefit you.

Just read the post and comment. Why are these peacefuls and other useless people wasting time in the

investigation. Whatever, I am not going to tolerate like other in this DB if someone defame my country and community.

prove cheste tappenti, nuvvu reverse prove cheyachu kada garal vi ani, DP lo undi nuvvu ani clear ga cheppachu kada :P

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmar said:

No kaka I am also busy with your mother 

10 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmar said:

No kaka I am also busy with your mother 

Then who is with your mother in GIF, it is not your father for sure otherwise he would have covered.

12 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Then who is with your mother in GIF, it is not your father for sure otherwise he would have covered.

That’s your step mom with my dad kaka