Delaware lo Housing Market

Jaglaq420

Hi prands,

Delaware lo mana desi's ekkada vuntaru ekkuva. Which county is best with school district and all. Houses prices ela vuntayi I mean in which range. Jo opppurtunites ela vuntayi konchum cheppandi.

http://www.usa.com/rank/delaware-state--indian-population-percentage--city-rank.htm

here you go about the Desi demographics in Delaware. Where do you go to work? Danni batti place choose chesukovachu. From my time I spent in Delaware(Wilmington), I found Hockessin or Pike creek where you will find some Indians. But, do remember, Delaware is not what Dallas/Jersey etc are. It is a small little place in the middle of everything. 

Hockessin lo aithe Indian temple kuda undi. I am not sure about Dover etc. School districts pedda idea ledu. 

8 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Stlouis in my honest opinion

9 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

http://www.usa.com/rank/delaware-state--indian-population-percentage--city-rank.htm

here you go about the Desi demographics in Delaware. Where do you go to work? Danni batti place choose chesukovachu. From my time I spent in Delaware(Wilmington), I found Hockessin or Pike creek where you will find some Indians. But, do remember, Delaware is not what Dallas/Jersey etc are. It is a small little place in the middle of everything. 

Hockessin lo aithe Indian temple kuda undi. I am not sure about Dover etc. School districts pedda idea ledu. 

bro fully remote job bro. Texas lo emo state tax lekapoyina property tax ekkuva vundi so looking for the best place to settle with moderate to low taxes and mana desis vunde place kosam looking. entho antho job market kuda vunte better. So which place is better antaru. E 1 to 2 years lo dallas-forthworth lo houses are 20-25% over priced anta.

30 minutes ago, Jaglaq420 said:

bro fully remote job bro. Texas lo emo state tax lekapoyina property tax ekkuva vundi so looking for the best place to settle with moderate to low taxes and mana desis vunde place kosam looking. entho antho job market kuda vunte better. So which place is better antaru. E 1 to 2 years lo dallas-forthworth lo houses are 20-25% over priced anta.

Am also looking in Delaware bro..are you looking for school district also 

21 hours ago, Jaglaq420 said:

Hi prands,

Delaware lo mana desi's ekkada vuntaru ekkuva. Which county is best with school district and all. Houses prices ela vuntayi I mean in which range. Jo opppurtunites ela vuntayi konchum cheppandi.

Move to Frisco Prosper or Plano TX

Or Virginia 

13 hours ago, Jaglaq420 said:

Housing market in the US is in a bubble bro especially as there is a lot of outflux from the Bay Area and California post Covid. If there is no pressing need for you to buy a house than peer pressure, I would say, Invest the same money in apartment complexes or some such thing. For the luxury of living in a house, you could also rent a house, if need be. Or else, buy something in a remote place with decent school district like Bartlesville, OK or some such place. Less cost of living as well and peaceful life. That would be my personal choice. But, you will have to consider a lot of other factors like your family preference etc. In remote places there is always a risk of the family not having their own circle. So, that needs to be considered. I have been out of the US for long enough now. So, I might not be aware of all the latest trends. A lot of my friends have invested well in some good houses in Tier-2 cities and converted them to AirBnBs. That seems to have paid them well. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:56 PM, RSUCHOU said:

Housing market in the US is in a bubble bro especially as there is a lot of outflux from the Bay Area and California post Covid. If there is no pressing need for you to buy a house than peer pressure, I would say, Invest the same money in apartment complexes or some such thing. For the luxury of living in a house, you could also rent a house, if need be. Or else, buy something in a remote place with decent school district like Bartlesville, OK or some such place. Less cost of living as well and peaceful life. That would be my personal choice. But, you will have to consider a lot of other factors like your family preference etc. In remote places there is always a risk of the family not having their own circle. So, that needs to be considered. I have been out of the US for long enough now. So, I might not be aware of all the latest trends. A lot of my friends have invested well in some good houses in Tier-2 cities and converted them to AirBnBs. That seems to have paid them well. 

Thanks for the reply bro. I will hold for now. Remote FT vochindi bro so looking to save more like state income tax or property tax which ever I can save more. So looking for those type of states. with decent cities ( like columbus in ohio). As housing prices are too high now I will just make a list of places and shortlist the cities and wait for prices to drop or bubble to burst.  If you any places please let me know bro.

On 2/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Stlouis in my honest opinion

akada miru kakunda inka emi special anna ??? i know miru unte a postive vibes untayi inka emi utaddi ??