Nusrat Jahan-Nikhil Jain’s Marriage on The Rocks?

RoadRomeo

If reports are to be believed, Nusrat's marriage with Nikhil has hit the rocks due to her closeness with Bengali actor  Yash Dasgupta.

Updated: January 8, 2021 3:13 PM IST

By India.com News DeskEmail Edited by Surabhi ShauryaEmailFollow

Nusrat Jahan-Nikhil Jain's Marriage on The Rocks? Here's What The TMC Leader Has to Say

New Delhi: Reacting strongly to the rumours surrounding her marriage with Nikhil Jain, Trinamool Congress (TMC) leader Nusrat Jahan said that she is not going to comment on any report pertaining to her relationship. If reports are to be believed, the TMC leader’s marriage with Nikhil has hit the rocks due to her closeness with Bengali actor  Yash Dasgupta. Moreover, the duo (Nusrat and Yash) also went on a trip to Rajasthan, adding fuel to the fire. Also Read - Hours After Quitting TMC, Rajib Banerjee Leaves For Delhi, Likely To Join BJP Soon

How did Nusrat and Yash React?

“The affairs of my private life are not for the public. People have always put me on trial. But this time, I am not going to comment. People can only judge me for my work as an actor and nothing else. Be it good, bad or ugly, it is my personal life and I am not going to share it with anyone,” Times of India quoted Nusrat as saying. Also Read - Amid Slogans of 'Jai Shri Ram', West Bengal Govt Moves Resolution Against Farm Laws

Yash Dasgupta asserted that he has no clue about Nusrat’s personal problems. “I go on road trips every year and this time I went to Rajasthan. Anyone can make a trip there, right? And as far as Nusrat’s marriage is concerned, I have no clue about her personal problems. Please ask the concerned person about it,” the leading daily quoted the actor as saying. Also Read - Will Quit if Centre Brings Law Allowing Only One Member of Family in Politics: Mamata’s Nephew Abhishek Banerjee

Notably, Nusrat and Nikhil tied the knot in 2019 in Turkey. A fatwa was issued against her for wearing sindoor by Islamic clerics. They had also criticised her for not marrying a Muslim man.

• RoadRomeo changed the title to Nusrat Jahan-Nikhil Jain’s Marriage on The Rocks?