Gamestop gofundme

Lorry_Driver

No sympathies. 

Basic rule in stocks: invest only the money u don't mind loosing. 

Life long savings adhi kooda gme lanti stock meedha pettadam pichi poooook thananaki heights anthey.

Ippudu ilanti vallaki help chesthey ilantollu chaala Mandi digutharu. 

Denamma after hours options trading cheyyalemu Ani ninna monna options start chesina naaku telusu. Antha money ettina eediki telvada. 

This guy deserves to be screwed

45 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

No sympathies. 

Life long savings adhi kooda gme lanti stock meedha pettadam pichi poooook thananaki heights anthey.

Denamma after hours options trading cheyyalemu Ani ninna monna options start chesina naaku telusu. Antha money ettina eediki telvada. 

excessive greed can destroy one badly, invest in stock based on the company's strength not based on WSB/some other forums

Basically he gambled everything and wanted to get everything back through the gofund. That's pathetic. He shouldn't go for gofund. Even if he does, having target of 500K is ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

No sympathies. 

Would you say the same about u/deepfuckingvalue? 

12 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Would you say the same about u/deepfuckingvalue? 

Watch his videos in Youtube. For him, its not about money. He has mad passion for GME. I am sure he still holds those options. I, initially, thought that he was after money. I changed my mind after watching his detailed explations about GME (recorded vidoes when the price was below 5)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You have wrong view about u/deepfuckingvalue. You must watch his videos in Youtube. For him, its not about money. He has mad passion for GME. I am sure he still holds those options. I, initially, thought that he was after money. I changed my mind after watching his detailed explations about GME (recorded vidoes when the price was below 5)

Sure, but he retired in early January after he made 3M, even before the whole short squeeze happened, based on his lifetime savings in GME? 

this is very small example.... people are buying stock in margin account not realizing they have to pay back to broker ...once small jerk in market people will hit panic button and sell for losses and then lot of gofund pages will be created ..... BUY Only what you can afford to lose not with the house money...