TDP MP Kesineni Nani On Visakha Steel Plant In Lok Sabha

psycopk

29 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Do you really think mosha will give anything if you create ruckus in parliament ?  Why do you think CBN stayed with NDA even though he knew a lot division promises are not implemented ? 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:06

Cases is a weak argument , they have absolute majority and they are doing as they wish .

The only hope for AP division promises  is BJP not getting absolute majority , it doesn't matter how many seats any party has in AP if BJP has majority on their own .

Punjab antha fight chestuna farm laws choodu emi chesaro 

BJP ki absolut majority vasthada ledha anedhi country lo 5% kanna thakkuvnna andhras cannot decide. THe only solution is to walk out of india or reduce power of delhi. It is clear and logical one.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

BJP ki absolut majority vasthada ledha anedhi country lo 5% kanna thakkuvnna andhras cannot decide. THe only solution is to walk out of india or reduce power of delhi. It is clear and logical one.

2026 lo delimitation ayina tharuvatha , we will have only 3.5% of MP seats  . 

Frank ga chebuthuna telugu vallaki language meedha prema / unity feeling ledhu eeroju  . 

I have seen the worst abuses in social media about rayalaseema from amaravathi batch and vice versa .   

My own feeling is that Andhra should be divided into three states  

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Frank ga chebuthuna telugu vallaki language meedha prema / unity feeling ledhu eeroju  . 

I have seen the worst abuses in social media about rayalaseema from amaravathi batch and vice versa .   

agreed....brahmisiggu2.gifthen we can have a triple threat cage match lol ...but I think it is true though

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Endi ayyo 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

powers ivvakunda divide chesukuntu pothe inka weak avuthayi. Yea you are upset about "sbuses" despite the fact rayalaseema and koshta speak the same language and rayalaseema leaders like sendraal and jagga have massice following in kostha. but stay mum with delhi. 

In villages whenever the boss abuses servants the servants keep quiet, but if one servant says a single word against other then vammo oka range lo vuntayi godavalu.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

powers ivvakunda divide chesukuntu pothe inka weak avuthayi. Yea you are upset about "sbuses" despite the fact rayalaseema and koshta speak the same language and rayalaseema leaders like sendraal and jagga have massice following in kostha. but stay mum with delhi. 

In villages whenever the boss abuses servants the servants keep quiet, but if one servant says a single word against other then vammo oka range lo vuntayi godavalu.

I don't like BJP , I am not going to defend them .

Call me a coward or whatever , BJP right now  is like a force of nature like a cyclone or earthquake , despite what anyone might claim . You can't fight them , you can only mitigate the damage . 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Call me a coward or whatever , BJP right now  is like a force of nature like a cyclone or earthquake , despite what anyone might claim . You can't fight them , you can only mitigate the damage . 

You can definitely fight them. IN modern world you dont need weapons to fight - opinions and words matter. You dont want to fight because you are emotionally confused- "we cant do anything to them despite the fact they live on our taxes but lets rip each other in name of RS, kostha etc based on social media".

Also morally speaking if you are not willing to fight against delhi then you dont have any moral authority to object against kostha or ua - just pure hatred against them.

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Bro ycp aa nuvv.. Jagan ni ycp ni okka mata ananivavu.. 

Tdp atleast tried its best with friendship and  fighting it back. 

Other than using center schems and more loans to fck ap  ycp ippati varaku em cheyyaledu.. 

Atleast division promises ni adige dammu kuda ledu.. 

Arey medalu vanchutam todalu kodatam anna batch em peekutunnaru.. 

Anyway toka batch ki Development anedi eppudu agenda kadu 60 years lo.. Just power vachinda adi enjoy chesi others ni tokkama leda ani anthe

1 hour ago, ticket said:

Bro ycp aa nuvv.. Jagan ni ycp ni okka mata ananivavu.. 

Tdp atleast tried its best with friendship and  fighting it back. 

Other than using center schems and more loans to fck ap  ycp ippati varaku em cheyyaledu.. 

Atleast division promises ni adige dammu kuda ledu.. 

BJP meedha nunchi  matter divert cheyadam valla emi use ledhu .

Ycp TDP TRS even  state lo BJP   power lo unna emi ivvaru mosha  .