paapam Tom Hanks....

r2d2

8 minutes ago, galiraju said:

abba idi okka daera baba

"After going to Maldives I understood how we have taken for granted about everything in our lives. It was so refreshing to be on an island with people around you with no masks. It dawned on me that how we have taken even breathing for granted and now we have to breath our own breath through these masks," Lakshmi said.

Just now, r2d2 said:

"After going to Maldives I understood how we have taken for granted about everything in our lives. It was so refreshing to be on an island with people around you with no masks. It dawned on me that how we have taken even breathing for granted and now we have to breath our own breath through these masks," Lakshmi said.

bl@stMind blown 

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

adi ee dikkumalina masks vaduthundo...ali+kannu+gif.gifmasks supposed to filter...dannidi adey pilchukuntey adi edo kothrakam mask

4 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Lattu pottu gallu pedthunnaru isonti status lu

Manchu akka pedithe thappu enti 

I niladisify Image result for lakshmi manchu gifs

emi chestham pedithy pettinchukuntam bandla.gif