ACL surgery

nene_nani

Group lo evarina ACL surgery cheyenchukunnara.. planing to schedule my surgery next week.. what will be the complications and any precautions i need to take.

Kind of scared  surgery ante,emina information unte please share

1 hour ago, nene_nani said:

Group lo evarina ACL surgery cheyenchukunnara.. planing to schedule my surgery next week.. what will be the complications and any precautions i need to take.

I got my done in January 2018 Bro. I ruptured it while playing Volley Ball.  It hardly takes 2-3 hrs anthe. Bur recovery is very important. Start Physical Therapy immediately after a 2-3 days Doctor chepthadu. Check with Doctor or Hospital if they provide a machine which motions up and down while u sleep. that really helps. PT is very very very important. No games/ sudden movements for 6 months - 1 yr.

All the best

ACL surgery ayyaka konni weeks rest undali kaliki like u need help from some one to look after you. Food and other things

After a few weeks physio untadi for stretching and excercises. Physio is major part.

Every day 3 times untadi initially later once a day. Do not miss it miss chesthe satigga adjust avvadu.

every day keep stretching and rolling. India lo chepinchukunte intiki vachi chestaru physio or hire some one online. ikkada kuda niku evaro okaru untaru but mana lang ayithe niku inka comfirm untadi

I also got ACL surgery done in 2015 in San Antonio, it was on day care basis, they sent home the same day. but after anesthesia is gone, the pain is like hell for a day or two. after that you need a machine which helps the motion of your knee and bends it certain angles. after this the Physiotherapy is so important, if you neglect it you may face lot of issues in future. I did PT for 3 months continuously. also what dr is replacing your ACL with ? hamstring muscle ? 

I got mine done in 2015. I did Physical therapy before surgery to strengthen muscles and that helped me a lot in my recovery. I took my sweet time (9 months) to fully return to sports. but these 9 months was rigorous Physical therapy and strengthening. 

They send you home the same day, and should start mobilizing and PT the same day evening. Do your PT regularly no matter what . focus on strength of your quads, hammys. its gonna be tough 4-6 months but worth it. you fel a lot stronger on your operated leg after the PT. 

doing squats helps after 8 weeks.

even after full recovery don't take it for granted I have seen ppl who torn it again. so always wear a brace while playing for few weeks atleast while playing after your recovery. rest all you can be normal after the recovery.

13 hours ago, nene_nani said:

masters lo roommate cheyinchukunnadu ... surgey em undadu but sussu poytaniki evaro oka help kavali

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 11:16 PM, dasara_bullodu1 said:

masters lo roommate cheyinchukunnadu ... surgey em undadu but sussu poytaniki evaro oka help kavali

yeah at least for first 1 week you need extra hand to help you out to mobilize.