manchu lachhi , samnatha, rakul dance at sadguru isha shivarathri

csrcsr

Just now, snoww said:

Is this sadguru teachings that good compared to our epic books gita, ramayana or vivekananda ? Why does he has so Many celebrity followers ?

It's just a soceity. Apparently he gets things done and acts as a liaison. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Is this sadguru teachings that good compared to our epic books gita, ramayana or vivekananda ? Why does he has so Many celebrity followers ?

Guruvu anthe but you don't see any tamil celebrity his follower modern day guru for rich people, konni baga cheotadu, his practices are good , but a publicity too much , courses ki fee

51 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro I like him for his work towards yogic practices etc

but too much marketinig etc no Actor from tamil goes to him , even rajini is spiritual but never see him going to his ashram etc many actors etc

Mana telugu valu nrth indians baaga market chestunaru soome times feel like he is rich peoples guru

you should go and see the projects they do most of it is rural oriented. aa projects keep up cheyataniki yoga programs fees ala design chesaru in urban areas . kind of robinhood model. marketing koda same. manaki kanpichedi aa program fees and these videos kabati we think rich peoples guru. and unfortunately society is in such condition that poor looks upto rich and as  country we look upto west   that is what he is targeting rich and west IMO.

3 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

you should go and see the projects they do most of it is rural oriented. aa projects keep up cheyataniki yoga programs fees ala design chesaru in urban areas . kind of robinhood model. marketing koda same. manaki kanpichedi aa program fees and these videos kabati we think rich peoples guru. and unfortunately society is in such condition that poor looks upto rich and as  country we look upto west   that is what he is targeting rich and west IMO.

What kind of rural projects ? Please post some links if you have any. Just want to learn more about him. 

Seems like puttaparthi sai baba story. 

1 minute ago, maverick19 said:

Bro nijanga cheppu rally for rivers mida hungama, kaveri, and monna edo native Americans andulo publicity rappa emina river improve ayinda?? Vilu edo chupistondchu

See a revenue ki every social organization does some work in rural areas 

I am and was follower of his yogic practices too much hungama but atleast edo practice chepistunadu akadi varaki ok , ashram lo sanyasis undali mana daughter ki pelli kavali , online inner engineering ki $200 if yiu really transform with practices valle $400 pay chestaru anadi naa mind set but any way no comments let him do

My question is raman maharshi, Ramachandran mission e organizations kuda entho chestayi intga publicly undadnu

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro nijanga cheppu rally for rivers mida hungama, kaveri, and monna edo native Americans andulo publicity rappa emina river improve ayinda?? Vilu edo chupistondchu

See a revenue ki every social organization does some work in rural areas 

I am and was follower of his yogic practices too much hungama but atleast edo practice chepistunadu akadi varaki ok , ashram lo sanyasis undali mana daughter ki pelli kavali , online inner engineering ki $200 if yiu really transform with practices valle $400 pay chestaru anadi naa mind set but any way no comments let him do

My question is raman maharshi, Ramachandran mission e organizations kuda entho chestayi intga publicly undadnu

Nenu ade cheptuna kada marketing ekkuvagane chestunaru agreed.

Sanyasi in individual choice even thought its his daughter and no sanyasi is force to stay there they can leave if they dont like it. also will you force something on your children you wont kada. leave upto them to decide.  i dont see a problem there. yes revenue ki rural so some social work chestaru  i do agree with your point. native americans ki emana chesaro ledo naku aite telidu frankly. kaveri calling lanti vi take lot of time and effort. pandemic kind of slowed it down and funds dried up also with no programs. 

ramana maharshi & ramachandra missions gurunchi naku telidu kani as long as they are doing good i dont care how they do it is my funda antunna. 

• Upvote 1