CBN will he be alive till next elections

MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao

There are some constituencies where sendraal developed anti unnecessarily - like govt employees. He tried in 2014-19 but i dont think he gets it. employees want to be treated with respect not allowed to do corruption.

There are some unpleasant aspects to sendraal character - like that picchi focus on "discipline" etc

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

There are some constituencies where sendraal developed anti unnecessarily - like govt employees. He tried in 2014-19 but i dont think he gets it. employees want to be treated with respect not allowed to do corruption.

There are some unpleasant aspects to sendraal character - like that picchi focus on "discipline" etc

Bro Bramaravathi scam is one of the biggest scam in Indian History.. alanti vadu vachi patita neethulu chebithe yela? Chadal knows how to be safe legally and do corruption, vadu danilo pedda visionary le

19 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

not allowed to do corruption.

Thammudu which universe were you living in ? AP was consistently ranked at the top on corruption metrics during 2014-19

This is not 94-99 cbn 

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Thammudu which universe were you living in ? AP was consistently ranked at the top on corruption metrics during 2014-19

This is not 94-99 cbn 

He is brainwashed candidate.. pulka tammudu mana Telugodura.. so he won’t know about Chandal sir corruption not his mistake he is victim of pacha media.

12 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

He is brainwashed candidate.. pulka tammudu mana Telugodura.. so he won’t know about Chandal sir corruption not his mistake he is victim of pacha media.

No between 94-99 he did actually ran a relatively clean govt . His MLA's back then we're also kept in check .

I don't think even a hardcore pulka will day TDP MLA's are not corrupt during 14-19

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No between 94-99 he did actually ran a relatively clean govt . His MLA's back then we're also kept in check .

I don't think even a hardcore pulka will day TDP MLA's are not corrupt during 14-19

Hardcore pulkas will agree anukovadam mana murkathvam.. okadu oppukodu as they are brainwashed.. 

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

This is not 94-99 cbn 

you misread me. i said CBN allowed them to do corruption thinking that will help his image. The real problem is he doesnt know how to treat them  wth respect