Why desi girls like potta batta uncles

Rebel_Uncle

6 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Instead of six packs 

A desi mgr gadiki potta batta pellam vunna pattinchukokunda vadi enakala enduku padatharo ardam kadu

Batta potta uncles ki vere aunties line veyaru so veelu safe and veelu chepinattu vuncles vintaru ... otherside ala workout avvadu..

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

What I want trying to say is that, it's not a bad thing that the divorce rates in India is so low. Are you saying that the 50% divorce rates in America are all because of abusive relationships? No, because most people get divorced for stupid reasons without working on their relationships. It's a good thing, that it's not like that in India. 

May be you missed reading some earlier posts in this thread, read it for your reference before you speak. 

Its not the point of divorce numbers, no one gives a fkuck about it, I was only mentioning US has more divorces, cos they walk out of they dont like and then lead a happy life, you gotta to do what makes you happy right ?

The point i was trying to say is, girls in india try to adjust even tho they unhappy in their relationships, cos of so many reasons (society, parents, friends, relatives pressure). and thats just wrong, 

where as western countrries, if they dont like, the just walk out 

Being in a marriage even tho its not a good one, doesnt make any sense, if you are not happy. 

Cos at the end all it matters you lived or living a happy life or not, 

:)

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

May be you missed reading some earlier posts in this thread, read it for your reference before you speak. 

Its not the point of divorce numbers, no one gives a fkuck about it, I was only mentioning US has more divorces, cos they walk out of they dont like and then lead a happy life, you gotta to do what makes you happy right ?

The point i was trying to say is, girls in india try to adjust even tho they unhappy in their relationships, cos of so many reasons (society, parents, friends, relatives pressure). and thats just wrong, 

where as western countrries, if they dont like, the just walk out 

Being in a marriage even tho its not a good one, doesnt make any sense, if you are not happy. 

Cos at the end all it matters you lived or living a happy life or not, 

:)

That's what I am saying, in America most of the divorce cases are happening not because of abusive relationships. Most of divorce cases are happening because of people walking out of marriages. However, people don't try to fix their marriages before walking out of it. It's not the question of lack of freedom in India. Even if there is financial freedom, some people try to mend their relationship rather than breaking it apart. Having more people who preserve their marriages is more important than people who choose individual freedom by walking out on their spouses. The end of the day, it's not how many people got their dream wedding, it's about how many people had a dream married life. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Instead of six packs 

A desi mgr gadiki potta batta pellam vunna pattinchukokunda vadi enakala enduku padatharo ardam kadu

Why your mother doesn’t like your father ? But likes my father ? 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

That's what I am saying, in America most of the divorce cases are happening not because of abusive relationships. Most of divorce cases are happening because of people walking out of marriages. However, people don't try to fix their marriages before walking out of it. It's not the question of lack of freedom in India. Even if there is financial freedom, some people try to mend their relationship rather than breaking it apart. Having more people who preserve their marriages is more important than people who choose individual freedom by walking out on their spouses. The end of the day, it's not how many people got their dream wedding, it's about how many people had a dream married life. 

okay i think i am tired of typing here, and you didnt get rat sh1t. 

Let me cut short

Red: - its not about dream wedding, or dream marriage life,

its about whether you are happy or not. 

Period. :)

10 hours ago, Peter123 said:

okay i think i am tired of typing here, and you didnt get rat sh1t. 

Let me cut short

Red: - its not about dream wedding, or dream marriage life,

its about whether you are happy or not. 

Period. :)

I guess you didn't get what @betapilli is trying to say. All he/she is saying is nobody is going to be 100% happy when living with their spouse/partner. You GOT TO mend your ways if you want to live with someone. Forget about living, you have to compromise even if you have to work with someone in you office.

What you are calling it as compromise is not really a SACRIFICE. There are small compromises that life is fully comprised of with/without marriage. You continue to do so in your marriage life as well, so that both of you are happy to the maximum extent possible. Nobody can attain 100% happiness with anyone. You have to lower your bar, you have mend your ways in little ways and be content with what you got, instead of just walking away because things are not working your way.

40 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I guess you didn't get what @betapilli is trying to say. All he/she is saying is nobody is going to be 100% happy when living with their spouse/partner. You GOT TO mend your ways if you want to live with someone. Forget about living, you have to compromise even if you have to work with someone in you office.

What you are calling it as compromise is not really a SACRIFICE. There are small compromises that life is fully comprised of with/without marriage. You continue to do so in your marriage life as well, so that both of you are happy to the maximum extent possible. Nobody can attain 100% happiness with anyone. You have to lower your bar, you have mend your ways in little ways and be content with what you got, instead of just walking away because things are not working your way.

i totally got your point and the other user point bro. 

My point is girls in india, do not have much choice for divorce, given a chance of divorce (Like any western country, they move out of they dont like, or if they're unhappy), defintely even indian girls would go for it, but cos of society pressure and parents pressure, they're like nah its fine, let me stick with this marriage kinda. :)

Sare to make it even more simple, lets say India system has changed just like western country, ante every istam valadi ane concept mana india lo kooda undi unte, more than 70% of girls will move out if they're not happy. :)

Agree ?

ippudu 20's singles anuko

strong body , tight ga untaru , muscled look , galsss haaaate it

ade batta potta anuko

nalla nalla ga metta metta ga loose loose ga antaru, galsss lovvvve it

• 2 weeks later...