Why desi girls like potta batta uncles

Rebel_Uncle

18 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

materialism gurinchi neeku mundu mundu telustadi, appude judge cheyaku

Indian women even by todays standard are miles better than American women

Indian women, are adjusted types, they dont want to give divorce even tho inside they feel i dont like this guy/match they still be with that man, which is very stupid and doesnt make a sense, i understand desi mentality and how it works, but dont you think its even more dangerous to stay with a man whom they hate or dont like just because the guy has money/status and fear of society. This is unfair, need to blame the desi crap system, and the girls are also since they're part of this process,. Most ladies marry cos they nneed to than they want to (exceptional few cases). Its bulsh1t. 

Americans on other side, they fight and divorce for small sh1t, atleast they do what they like, if they dont like it they just walk the fuk away which is correct behaviour. Life long adjust iye unde kanna clarity tho move avdam minna ani somehere i readed. 

:)

34 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Instead of six packs 

A desi mgr gadiki potta batta pellam vunna pattinchukokunda vadi enakala enduku padatharo ardam kadu

six packs emundi dude, you cant maintain it your life long right, 

same with girl, if she is beautiful her beauty fades after she crosses 35 unless and until she is a diet and fitness freaks like our celebrities. :)

Just now, AppatloBhutto said:

Nee amaayakatvam chusi jaali vestundi 

anteh kada anna, divorce rates very low in india when compared to any western country. 

desi garals adjust cos of society fear, and parents pressure afaik :)

16 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Indians diet ni..culture ni emaina ante. Social skills edhaina anteee saaallll bunch of people ready ga untaru.

Edhi kuda self reflect sesukoru.

Anni pride tho alochinche db lo raccha start chestaru mana prideful desi batch 

@zarathustra em seddham. It's better to leave them as is antavaaa

Evari picchi vaari yappiness bedaru

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

anteh kada anna, divorce rates very low in india when compared to any western country. 

desi garals adjust cos of society fear, and parents pressure afaik :)

Nuvvu Inka edagali paarthu.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

My phianceee is more loaded than me. We have a joint account for all expenses.

I convinced her that India is a growing market and we shall use her income here and my money will go for investments in India for next 10 to 15 years. 

Ala tune chesi pettesthunna.

I have my own precautionary measures. 

chaala planned ga unnavu, good luck

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Very beautiphullllll desi ladies ni ugly assssss vuncles tho susina. Also in vice versa.  It only happens in desis and thuraaaks. In thuraaaks case lo poverty of bride side and in desis lo pure greed. 

All others lo atleast pair konchem complimentary ga susukuntaruuuu. Mari worst ga undakundaaaa.

Langoor ke haat mein angoor types. 
Crazzy ppl.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

Indian women, are adjusted types, they dont want to give divorce even tho inside they feel i dont like this guy/match they still be with that man, which is very stupid and doesnt make a sense, i understand desi mentality and how it works, but dont you think its even more dangerous to stay with a man whom they hate or dont like just because the guy has money/status and fear of society. This is unfair, need to blame the desi crap system, and the girls are also since they're part of this process,. Most ladies marry cos they nneed to than they want to (exceptional few cases). Its bulsh1t. 

Americans on other side, they fight and divorce for small sh1t, atleast they do what they like, if they dont like it they just walk the fuk away which is correct behaviour. Life long adjust iye unde kanna clarity tho move avdam minna ani somehere i readed. 

Unless someone got an American girl with rural background and good upbringing, they are going to change rapidly over time till they get into 40's

Indian men mostly tend to settle down almost half way by then with kids and major commitments made towards the family by 40's

unless one is completely adaptive to any life events, Indians ki American's ki majority cases lo set kaadu, some people are gifted to find right partners, other just try to ape them to see if they get lucky too, while losing the context of what means luck 😆

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Unless someone got an American girl with rural background and good upbringing, they are going to change rapidly over time till they get into 40's

Indian men mostly tend to settle down almost half way by then with kids and major commitments made towards the family by 40's

unless one is completely adaptive to any life events, Indians ki American's ki majority cases lo set kaadu, some people are gifted to find right partners, other just try to ape them to see if they get lucky too, while losing the context of what means luck 😆

you did not get point, there is no point in settling in life with family, if the things are not right, (like majority desi girls are bound to their roots of getting married cos of society and parents pressure (Not all but for sure mostly), there is no such independence for our desi ladies, if once married like it or not she or he got to be with partner for life, which is totally unfair and plain bs. 

Its better to be single rather than living with this type of adjustment thiking for life, there is no point to do this way, cos at the end you happy or not is all what matters. :)

58 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you did not get point, there is no point in settling in life with family, if the things are not right, (like majority desi girls are bound to their roots of getting married cos of society and parents pressure (Not all but for sure mostly), there is no such independence for our desi ladies, if once married like it or not she or he got to be with partner for life, which is totally unfair and plain bs. 

Its better to be single rather than living with this type of adjustment thiking for life, there is no point to do this way, cos at the end you happy or not is all what matters. :)

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

Beauty: Not just Indian women, Indian men also. In terms of beauty most of us are average to below average. Mana mohalaki ee ammayi/abbayi dorakadam eekkuva, mallee inkokaru enduku ani asalu affairs ee try cheyyaru.

Financial independence: We are not rich/consumerisim country kaadu. Male or female divorce teesukunte they have to start life all over again. Dabbulu, savings Anne Malle start cheyyali mid of the life lo.

General Content: Mana culture lo fast gaa pillalani kanestaru. So 40 reach ayyppatiki life mostly set untundi. Nobody got anymore energy left to find new partners, start life at 40 with already school going kids. So to an extent they compromise. Mareeeee unhappy gaa undaru, but a little unhappiness untadi, but that will fade away in 10 yrs by the time you reach 50. 

• Upvote 1