I am depressed and feel like crying

betapilli

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Fcuk my life

Relax..Be patient..Start looking for new job ..Peace eventually come to you..Taking too much stress is not a solution.

2 hours ago, betapilli said:

I am going to die from overwork. I am working 17 hours a day since a week. I am going home at 3 am and leaving to work by 9 am, I hardly see my husband. How else can I cope up? 

are you a PhD student ?

Our daily life should be like this: 8 hours work, 8 hours sleep and 8 hours for yourself and your family.. this is how our parents lived.. they lived very happily in the limited means.. 

our gen messed up and mixed up work, personal life and sleep and brought upon ourselves depression, anxiety and health issues with it.. we also messed up our relations.. you might be unknowingly spoiling your relationship with your husband too... every relationship needs time.. 

If you are feeling depressed, your mind is giving you a warning to slow down and take a break.. a break will probably give you a reset and a fresh start.. if you ignore it, you will regret it big time later..