Friends, please give some ideas to reduce back pain. postures and supports for reducing pain

vatsayana

15 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

inka sagam life chachidi baa retirement ki :( 

Asanalu vesukuntu typing ela chestam baa. 

you can't type much with bhujangasan, but may be attend a meeting or watch TV in the evening. 

if you don't have time for 1 time for s3x , then you need to seriously revisit your priorites... thats the thing which gives greatest pleasure that too freely , instantly, daily .  i don't get why people don't get it. 

check with Chiropractor if any discs (I dont know the exact term) are out of their alignment. One of my friend had same problem and chiropractor was able to fix it.

5 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

check with Chiropractor if any discs (I dont know the exact term) are out of their alignment. One of my friend had same problem and chiropractor was able to fix it.

slip disk ? you may need MRI.... usually that is not reversable...you can help with proper yoga , exercise etc. 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

you can't type much with bhujangasan, but may be attend a meeting or watch TV in the evening. 

if you don't have time for 1 time for s3x , then you need to seriously revisit your priorites... thats the thing which gives greatest pleasure that too freely , instantly, daily .  i don't get why people don't get it. 

easier said that done le baa. My high priority is to have job in hand, single income gallu xtralu cheyyakoodadu gaa.

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

adjustable standing desk..

ade vadutunna baa, office time lo. but problem is in evenings and nights and weekends, when I don't work from my desk.

5 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

e doola kooda teerchukuntunna once a month :( 

24 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

anthe antava? :) 

idedo bagunde, koncham details ivvava baa?

lol, okasarike time dorakatledu, 2 times aaa.. :) 

Emundhi...laptop stand choodu online la...

You have few lappy stands in different postures especially sleeping....you can keep the stand on your chest area and place lappy on it...simple....

4 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Emundho..laptop stand choodu online la...

You have few lappy stands in different postures especially sleeping....you can keep the stand on your chest area and place happy on it...simple....

Thx baa. will check.

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Yoga or any strength training workouts daily cheyandi. three months drastic change vastadi posture lo.

Thx baa.

Just now, r2d2 said:

41Y6FHsLxLL._AC_.jpg

idedo bagunde :) 

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

Deenamma jeevitam. 24/7 work cheyalsi vostundi daily due to lots of work.

8-5 sitting on chair and working, no other option as I need multiple monitors to work with.

Evening, pain reduction kosam Sofa/Bed meeda work chestunna. it is helping a little but not much.

Can you suggest what you do in the evenings when you need to work? how do you sit, where do you sit, what kind of support you use to reduce back pain?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Please don't suggest do exercise,... blah blah blah. "Ayane vunte ivanni enduku ane sametha gurtuku vostundi." :( 

go to a chiropractor and get it adjusted first. then get an ergonomic chair and table ... Corona WFH valla andariki ivee issues.

7 minutes ago, Kootami said:

go to a chiropractor and get it adjusted first. then get an ergonomic chair and table ... Corona WFH valla andariki ivee issues.

Thx baa.

2 hours ago, vatsayana said:

Deenamma jeevitam. 24/7 work cheyalsi vostundi daily due to lots of work.

8-5 sitting on chair and working, no other option as I need multiple monitors to work with.

Evening, pain reduction kosam Sofa/Bed meeda work chestunna. it is helping a little but not much.

Can you suggest what you do in the evenings when you need to work? how do you sit, where do you sit, what kind of support you use to reduce back pain?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Please don't suggest do exercise,... blah blah blah. "Ayane vunte ivanni enduku ane sametha gurtuku vostundi." :( 

nee peru ki nuvvu cheppedaniki emathram sync avvatledura abbai...nee peru tho "work" lo "back pattesindhi" ante andari manasu "ate" veluthundhi ... so bumchik in different angles thagginchukunte saripodhi ani @LadiesTailor gonuguthunte vinna....

• Haha 1