our tiny treehouse getaway !! treehouse tour !! unique experience

kumar4world

Your kids are so lucky to have parents like u. They are getting to experience many unique places. And asal video quality Ranu ranu chala improve aitundi. Great job. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Your kids are so lucky to have parents like u. They are getting to experience many unique places. And asal video quality Ranu ranu chala improve aitundi. Great job. 

Thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words @Ellen!!

17 minutes ago, KaipuRaja said:

@kumar4world nice video bro.. how do you manage your time with work kids and on top of that travel bro..?  

Thank you very much bro!! We like travel very much and kids are very enthusiastic when we go out. Working 5 days and trapped at home makes us feel go out and explore. I mostly don't work on weekends unless its unavoidable. We mostly travel places which are around 3 hrs from our place at least until the pandemic ends. Most importantly my wife manages kids very well that I spend time in planning travel.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Thank you very much bro!! We like travel very much and kids are very enthusiastic when we go out. Working 5 days and trapped at home makes us feel go out and explore. I mostly don't work on weekends unless its unavoidable. We mostly travel places which are around 3 hrs from our place at least until the pandemic ends. Most importantly my wife manages kids very well that I spend time in planning travel.

Good bro.. 

• Like 1